The Front Porch : Shalowam Israel

I know , and that' s what hurts the most. This is a process in which I must also learn to control my temper and my tongue. Especially trying to help my husband show our young brothers. I know I have my place as a woman. I'm use to speaking how I feel to EVERYONE. BUT I NOW KNOW A WOMAN IS TO NOT SPEAK TO A GROUP OF MEN. That would " preaching "

Whoa, slow down for a minute alessia Israel777 ... First, remember this:

Proverbs 15 King James Version (KJV)
15 A soft answer turneth away wrath: but grievous words stir up anger.

2 The tongue of the wise useth knowledge aright: but the mouth of fools poureth out foolishness.

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Proverbs 15&version=KJV

Always use soft words and be gentle.

Second, Yashua had female disciples. The spirit goest where it listeth.

All praises to THE MOST HIGH and my husband. Its these brothers that he watches quite frequently. I. U. I. C. So much I was beginning to hear them in my dreams. Woke one morning and I started becoming the woman i am now. Had a very sharp tongue. Didn't care about anyone ,not even myself. Kept using my childhood or lack there of as an excuse. Men especially, never fought a woman only men. I treated them how most that I saw treated the women. But I was worse. Like right now, really right now there is a couple above me fighting and I know they have a you in up there. My heart is really pacing right now.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back