Black Astrology : SCORPIO THE SCORPION...

Aqil said:
The Sun enters Scorpio on Sunday, Oct. 23rd, and transits this sign until Nov. 23rd.
The life cycle is completed in Scorpio, when the Earth lies fallow once more, and the
bleakness of the winter season begins...

IT IS THE TIME OF THE SCORPION...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE SCORPIONS OF THE FAMILY!

:bday:

Wow-it's been a cool minute since I've been here Aqil- But "Hey" to ya'!. Yeah, my daughter is now 3 years old and boy is she everything that you described! Only-she's worst(becuzz of the Gemini rising). So, she has a lot of restless energy and is always talking/singing- low key, sometimes I just be wanting to :playball: right outta tha' room- ya feel me? LOL if you got kids, then, well, you'll understand.

Peace and Blessings Scorpions!

Right now as we speak, the Sun is approximately 1° 3' into Scorpio. Having said that, I would like to say Happy Earth-B-day in advance since I may not catch you on your respective day. I encourage you and yours to be blessed on said day, and hope you enjoy it to the fullest!

KWABENA

Peace and Blessings Scorpions!

Right now as we speak, the Sun is approximately 1° 3' into Scorpio. Having said that, I would like to say Happy Earth-B-day in advance since I may not catch you on your respective day. I encourage you and yours to be blessed on said day, and hope you enjoy it to the fullest!

KWABENA

It's that time of the year again Scorpions - enjoy your Day(s)!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back