Black Astrology : Saturn Goes into Libra

Astrologer4U

REGISTERED MEMBER
Oct 18, 2008
California
Occupation
Self Employed
Saturn enters Libra – 30th October 2009

For those of you who have had your chart looked at here at Destee.com Saturn will be going into Libra. What this means is, whatever house is occupied by Libra, that part of your life will be affected by Saturn. Saturn stays in each sign for 2 years, six months. It takes takes 29 years to complete the entire 12 signs of the zodiac.

1st house: Self

2nd house: Finances

3rd house: Communication

4th house: Home

5th house: Children and Creativity

6th house: Health and Services to others, Employment

7th house: Relationships

8th house: Sex, Other peoples money, Death and Transformation

9th house: Travel and Education, Higher Learning Principals

10th house: Career, Conscious Ambitions

11th house: Friendships Hopes and Wishes

12th house: The Sub conscious mind

So, if Libra is ruling any of these houses in ones chart, when Saturn goes in Libra, it will definately have an affect on that part of ones life.

For me, Saturn will be in my 5th house. When I was born, Pluto and Uraus was already in my 5th. What that means is, I will have all 3 of those energies combined in my 5th house, Pluto, Uranus and Transit Saturn... Whooo, and I can already feel it. One usually feels the energies of the outer planets before they get into a sign because the outer planets are amplified.

I will look at the peoples charts I have here at Destee.com and post information as to where Saturn will be at in that persons chart so be looking out.

Just so that you Libras know, you will all be affected as well.

Saturn in Libra

Saturn is best placed (exalted) in Libra, the sign of balance and relationship—for where but in relationship to other human beings are we so sorely tested? Through the arts of responsibility, patience, flexibility and endurance we can relate to others over extended periods of time. With this placement you need to let go of competition and develop a habit of cooperativeness. If Saturn is afflicted you'll have difficult karma in relationships and marriage due to a lack of cooperation in past lives. In this case marriage will be a discipline for you, and love your path out. You may have kidney problems due to impurities in your blood, in which case vitamin C or garlic are good purifiers.

http://www.myastrologybook.com/Saturn-in-Libra-all-about-Libra-Saturn.htm

Astrologer4U

@KWABENA

You have Saturn going into your 2nd house and you already have natal Mars and Pluto there.

Saturn transit the 2nd house:

While a certain level of introspection marked the Saturn transit of the first house, Saturn's movement into the second house marks a new stage of taking stock of our effectiveness, self-worth, and finances. This stage of life is often marked by hard work. It is a practical time in one's life. Financial success may not be remarkable, yet it is generally steady, if slow to come by. This transit has traditionally been associated with financial loss, but in truth, it is more about our perceptions—we are apt to review how effective we have been on a financial level to date, and find some dissatisfaction with our progress. In fact, gains may be slow, but sudden reversals are not common with this transit. The purpose of this transit is for you to make the connection between your own feelings of self-worth and what you produce in the real world/get back from the real world. As with all Saturn transits, at the outset, we might reach out and look for validation from the outside world and from others, and find something lacking in so doing. The initial sense of feeling unsupported can be discouraging (many of us think on the lines of: "I work so hard, and what do I get for all this hard work?"), but as the transit moves forward, you learn to look inside of yourself with a newfound clarity and realism and ideally draw up considerable strength from within. You work on your effectiveness in the world, and see exactly what has been holding you back from achieving the results you want. The challenge here is to capture the newly found and defined self-confidence you gained from the first house transit, and now apply it in the real world.

http://www.cafeastrology.com/saturntransitinghouses.html

Astrologer4U

@Bigzel69

You have transit Saturn going into your 12th house but it will linger in your 11th (due to the slight interception) before it gets there. Saturn will be affecting both your 11th and 12th house. You already have natal Pluto in your 12th so that should be interesting being that the 12th house is the subconscious mind.

Saturn transit the 12th house:

Contemplation of the meaning of our existence, our accomplishments, and our "failures" is the main focus when Saturn transits our twelfth house. This transit marks the end of a cycle, which can most certainly bring with it a fair measure of confusion and discontent, especially at the beginning of the period. Saturn turns a critical eye to all that lies beneath the surface, and we are forced to do some serious "spring cleaning" of our psyches. During this transit, we face our own demons—the vague yet haunting fears that undermine us. We all have skeletons in our closet. What we don't always realize is that they can seriously undermine our happiness and well-being. Saturn sweeps through our "closet" (the twelfth house) and demands that we take a hard look at what's been hiding in there. Is this process uncomfortable? For most of us, it can be. But getting rid of outdated attachments, and examining and discarding irrational fears, is not only necessary for further growth and development—it's ultimately a huge relief. The twelfth house in some ways is a dumping ground for things we have left "undone". Saturn here wants us to sort through the junk and keep only those things that we truly need for future development. This process can be rather lengthy and it can feel very slow, but if done properly, it can be most rewarding. We deal with endings rather than new beginnings during this transit, as we shed outdated attachments and unconsciously prepare ourselves for Saturn's transit of the first house, when we will work diligently on our individuality and personal identity. We are markedly introspective at this time in our lives. We may isolate ourselves from others in some manner—a process that tends to come naturally. Health issues, generally of a psychosomatic nature, may come to the fore. We may be attracted to alternate ways of living, and to self-study fields, such as psychoanalysis.

Astrologer4U

@Siren

Your 3rd house is Libra, so you have transit Saturn going into your third house.

Saturn Transiting the Third House:

This transit marks a time when how you have networked with people around you, and how you gain and disseminate information, come up for inspection by Saturn. A new kind of pressure is produced—it's not about your personality or your resources like it was in the first and second houses. Rather, the pressure centers more around mental output. You may feel pressure to produce ideas, and to make them work. A certain somberness in your outlook may be characteristic of this phase, as it may be a time of worry. It may seem like acquaintances and sometimes siblings are blocking your growth in some manner, and these relationships may be strained as a result. Although you have a desire to make contacts, you are now rather preoccupied with learning, and you may view idle chit-chat as a waste of time. You may feel an unusual pressure to structure your time and effort, and to cut out communication that seems unnecessary. You may at times feel rather overwhelmed by such things as errands, red tape, and other such day-to-day "disruptions". As Saturn moves closer to your IC (the fourth house cusp), there may be some vague feeling of urgency and worry, as if you sense some things in your life are closing. By the end of the transit, however, you will have ideally gained a greater depth of understanding, having focused on information and communication that you really can use to feel more effective in the world.

Astrologer4U

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back