Pan Africanism : Repatriation before Reperations

Sekhemu said:
By the way, you can't remind anyone of anything if the know who and what they are. Once again, you were being pretentious

yes I do understand, and stand corrected in no credit at all goes to york, for I was just born in those days that you were amounst him, point is now that you have let me know that I am not fighting you, parden me, for iI just realized that I cound have mixed you up with IssaEl21 in being Nuwaubian on another thread (.What Does The Word God Mean And What Is It Composed Of) I don't believe that was the root of our dis-agreement in the first place. also I assumed you were an Empress, when you are a Emperor. Parden me, for I also mixed you up with Nubian1Princess who is Female familiar with Nuwaubian on that same thread. it was not intentionaly My Lord.

Reminding someone means "they know it already" and that is my point of using that word. Seen. and We can always grow and improve, that we can always rise above even our little mis communication, so yes we can grow up.

So My Lord Sekhemu, as you see it, where outside of this earth are We Black People from? may you share your reasoning and where you get such teaching? honeatly I am interested in hearing you out, for I am currently studding Khemet more seriously now, I found Ethiopian Emperors ruling in Khemet, but I will waite my turn. Blessed Love

Prophet Chris said:
yes I do understand, and stand corrected in no credit at all goes to york, for I was just born in those days that you were amounst him, point is now that you have let me know that I am not fighting you, parden me, for iI just realized that I cound have mixed you up with IssaEl21 in being Nuwaubian on another thread (.What Does The Word God Mean And What Is It Composed Of) I don't believe that was the root of our dis-agreement in the first place. also I assumed you were an Empress, when you are a Emperor. Parden me, for I also mixed you up with Nubian1Princess who is Female familiar with Nuwaubian on that same thread. it was not intentionaly My Lord.

Reminding someone means "they know it already" and that is my point of using that word. Seen. and We can always grow and improve, that we can always rise above even our little mis communication, so yes we can grow up.

So My Lord Sekhemu, as you see it, where outside of this earth are We Black People from? may you share your reasoning and where you get such teaching? honeatly I am interested in hearing you out, for I am currently studding Khemet more seriously now, I found Ethiopian Emperors ruling in Khemet, but I will waite my turn. Blessed Love

Yeah brotha, I think you definately had me mixed up with Issa :happens:

When I made the reference about reminding. my point is that you can't remind me if I have not forgotten who and what I am :bball: Yes we can always grow and improve, I do my best to achieve this everyday.

I don't want to go into where black people are from on this forum, perhaps I'll start a thread in the spirituality/religion forum.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back