Black People : realy good Stand up Comedy I just seen

lakid310

REGISTERED MEMBER
Dec 3, 2007
hey is anyone here into watching standup ? I have been into standup for a while and I actually got to check out this new comedy standup dvd with some of the funniest female comedians I have seen. The dvd's called Latin Divas of Comedy umg and it has two of my favorite female comedians, Sara Contreras and Sandra Valls. Check it and tell me what you'll think.

lakid310 said:
hey is anyone here into watching standup ? I have been into standup for a while and I actually got to check out this new comedy standup dvd with some of the funniest female comedians I have seen. The dvd's called Latin Divas of Comedy umg and it has two of my favorite female comedians, Sara Contreras and Sandra Valls. Check it and tell me what you'll think.

Hello and Welcome lakid310!:wave::wave:

I enjoy watching stand-up comedians. I must admit though, not enough to purchase a dvd. I usually catch their acts on cable. If I catch their act on cable I'll let you know what I think.

Please make yourself at home! Join some of the many discussions here and/or share some of your on topics as well. Don't forget to check out our forum rules.
Again, Welcome To Destee's!:wave:

:heart:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back