Higher Standard Required : Please Report Violations - Disrespectful Posts, Name Calling, Questionable Content, Etc.

He tore his drawers with me, though, when he attacked Cherry--it was the 'way' he went about it--that attack. He escalated his rhetoric by specifically targeting a Black woman--a fellow member--and he targeted a fellow Christian member! Isn't that inexcusable? But anyhow...

Thank you. Actually, it was attacking 2 fellow Christian members in 1: He used his seeming "compliment" to me as being "intelligent" as a back-handed insult to Brother Clyde to imply he was NOT "intelligent."---- classic passive-aggressive ad hominem.

Moreover, even AFTER Destee informed us to "ignore" each other, he still came in and quoted me to further 'explain' himself to me and Destee on how I mistook his words and intentions.

However, yes, even without the "ignore" feature, he is easily dismissible.

My issue with him: Dude is all over the place (in terms of current topics). I realized that my own personal feelings of anathema for his mindless posted positions was starting to build up towards the level of his own personal anathema for Black women. Like I posted earlier, I got tired of his rhetoric.....

One Love, and PEACE

Actually, his postings remind me of a former member here named "Ankhur" also known as "Putney Swope." --- First, "Putney Swope" announced his "departure;" and then he returned as "Ankhur."

Cosmic has TWICE announced that he is leaving but has not acted on that decision as yet. We can only wait for him to finally do so.

He could possibly not be "Ankhur"; but there are many similarities between these personalities and tactics. I had previously suspected this; but yesterday further strengthened that suspicion.

However, rightly or wrongly, again, he is easily dismissible.

http://destee.com/index.php?threads/war-the-world-is-a-ghetto.77909/page-8#post-834389
I'm leaving soon, bruh.

I thought people were being entertained and enlightened by some of my posts when I got here.

I also realized that FOOLS would get mad when they heard the truth.

Unfortunately, FOOLISHNESS is among the factors of why blacks are on the BOTTOM of U.S society, and the ONLY WAY there is a CHANCE for our people is if they are force fed the TRUTH.

CosmicMessenger, Thursday at 6:13 PM

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back