Black Astrology : PISCES THE FISH...

Zodiac

Aqil,

I've taken note your threads are hot button in this forum. You are in a unique position to be an authority, no one who enters your realm is aware of the tenants and philosophy underlaying astrology as you are. I thought I'd make it interesting by suggesting there's something other than what's portrayed of the zodiac for all men to consider. It has nothing to do with what's commonly perceived, would you have any idea what Astro is alluding to? It's a teaching that pales all others in comparison, it deals with the constellations and evidences itself as a substantive truth throughout the world in men's languages. Might you or anyone else in this forum know what I'm referring to. If not and a discussion develops you will be introduced to a revelation that's spectacular in its implications, which astrology in its present form is not.

NyAshia said:
Oh yeah. My place of birth Gavelston County, Texas. Sorry bout that. :spin:

NyAshia:

I have re-created the Heavens for the exact moment of your birth and your nativity shows that you were born with the Sun in Pisces, the Moon in Gemini, and your time of birth gives you Gemini rising. In other words, you are a Pisces with a Gemini personality who sees the world through the eyes of a Gemini. Here are your planetary delineations:

Name: NyAshia
March 7, 1987
11:17 AM (CST)
Galveston County, TX

Your natal Sun is 16 degrees Pisces.
Extremely sensitive and emotional, you absorb the emotions of others (whether positive or negative) like a sponge. Emotionally vulnerable, you are easily upset and tend to cry readily. You are at your best when you can structure your environment in such a way that you are surrounded by positive, upbeat people. You are very helpful and understanding of the needs of others. Indeed, at times this can be a disadvantage, because you can be a sucker for anyone who needs help. Shy, dreamy, romantic in nature, you delight in retreating into your private fantasy world. Just be careful that you do not get lost in it! Trust your intuitions - you may be quite psychic...

Your natal Moon is 19 degrees Gemini.
Restless in the extreme, you are easily bored because of your short attention span. Your emotions change rapidly and you love to talk about your feelings. Generally, you have good judgment - your intellect controls your emotions and you do not overreact emotionally to things. A good jack-of-all-trades, you have many-sided interests and enjoy reasoning things through. With your mental agility and need for physical mobility, you are attracted to traveling and learning about other peoples and cultures. You have vivid powers of emotional self-expression - you can be a nonstop talker. You love to share your ideas with anyone who will listen...

Your Ascendant (rising Sign) is 13 degrees Gemini.
Extremely active by nature, you like to get around, meet people and do different things. Very restless, you just can't seem to stay put. You need to be involved in several projects at once in order to keep your mind stimulated. You like to read books and to write letters and to talk...constantly. Seemingly ageless, you will always appear to be much younger than you really are. Very adaptable and inquisitive, you are always open to new ideas and experiences. A "jack-of-all-trades," you are lively and versatile. Because of the high nervous tension that you always seem to have, athletic activity would be a good way for you to burn off energy. But be careful of a tendency to experience things only superficially...try to dig in and absorb things at a deeper level...

Mercury, your life ruler, is 1 degree Pisces.
Your ideas and thought processes do not come to you in an orderly, logical fashion. Instead, you think with your feelings or with images produced by your rich and fertile imagination. A very subjective person, your dreams and fantasies are very important to you. You trust your intuitions and tend to reject ideas that are based solely on logic. Very impressionable, you are sensitive to the moods and emotional states of those with whom you come into contact.

Venus is 5 degrees Aquarius.
You are a friendly and outgoing individual, but close relationships are difficult for you to maintain due to your fear that they will cause you to lose your freedom. You attract friends and associates who are exciting, different and sometimes a bit odd. You are popular with others and enjoy working within a group toward group goals.

Mars is 10 degrees Taurus.
Careful, slow and thorough about all that you do, at times you are also willful and stubborn when others try to alter your course. You are definitely not a quitter...you will work long and hard to get what you want. Your possessions are very important to you. One of your continuing problems is that you tend to regard the significant people in your life much the same way as you do your possessions...you become overly attached and much too jealous. You repress your anger when you get upset and that is not healthy. Try to learn to show your anger immediately in order to avoid painful explosions later...

Jupiter is 1 degree Aries.
The way that you grow and develop is by being an uncompromising individualist. You have a great need to be yourself and to explore your latent talents and abilities. Do not be afraid to let yourself go and develop self-confidence and pride in your accomplishments. But try not to become so self-centered that you ignore the needs of others. Also, you may have to build up your self-discipline in order to focus your energies properly...

Saturn is 20 degrees Sagittarius.
Basically quite conservative, you respect traditional authority figures and are very thankful and supportive of the laws and institutions which govern your life. You learn and accept new ideas only after having very thoroughly examined them. Ideals and abstract concepts are important to you only if they can be used in some practical fashion. You are so practical and so orderly that you have natural skills in planning, administrating and organizing...

Uranus is 26 degrees Sagittarius.
You and most of your peers have the tendency to think that all ideas, customs and traditions from the past are outmoded and irrelevant. You are attracted to radically new ideas, philosophies and religions that will, hopefully, cause sweeping changes throughout the world...

Neptune, your ruling planet, is 7 degrees Capricorn.
You and your entire generation will idealize work, practicality, and the ability to attain reasonable goals. But because you will also stress the need to be selfless and giving, you may find it difficult to attain your goals unless you have lowered your expectations on all fronts...

Pluto is 9 degrees Scorpio.
For your entire generation this is a period of intense research and discovery in areas that were heretofore considered mysterious, remote or taboo. The root causes for many complex occurrences will be unearthed due to the intensity and thoroughness of the search...

The Moon's North Node is 11 degrees Aries.
You're most comfortable when involved in group activities outside of your immediate family circle. You delight in getting involved with others in neighborhood civic or political activities, especially if you can be a part of the leadership of the group. Your zeal and overabundant energy brings out your real creativity when you can work toward tangible results...things that will immediately benefit those around you. You have a real gift for getting the most out of charity drives and community benefits. Take time out between projects though, because you tire easily and your effectiveness becomes greatly diminished when your energy is depleted. Also, don't even think of trying to get involved at a peripheral level...you need a total commitment to feel personally fulfilled. Let others bake the cookies and set up the chairs...you should be the one to tell everyone what to do and when to do it!

Woow! Thank you sooo much Brother Aqil! I am extremely grateful that you took the time to do this for me. It is very enlightening and on point. This chart mentioned things that, if asked, I wouldn't have told anyone was apart of me. But while reading the chart I was able to remember at least one experience that corresponded with most of those descriptions.

"Seemingly ageless, you will always appear to be much younger than you really are."
Yeah that is so true. I'm seventeen and some people say I look twelve! I think it's because I never even started wearing makeup like my female peers did in middle school. I figured it was a waste of energy to try and make myself look older then only to try and make myself look younger thirty or forty years later. Isn't that what a lot of women end up doing? Another thing is I don't think it's just my genetics that make people think I look like a twelve year old because I read somewhere that children these days are starting to physically mature faster than usual. I believe it has something to do with the genetically altered foods sold to Americans. Some of those foods are injected with drugs and hormones that can mess with people's bodily appearances, among other things. I've since stopped eating fast foods, meats, sugar and salted foods, and a lot of things you can buy in common supermarkets. I'm in transition to only raw, whole foods now... "Seemingly ageless" That is just awesome.

I have recently changed my ways towards dealing with my emotions. I'm studying Ceanne DeRohan's Right Use of Will series and have learned the right way to deal with feelings and emotions is to always accept and express them instead of denying or ignoring them. Express them through movement and sound without hurting yourself or anyone else. I've been doin really good there and my reality has gotten a lot better because of practicing Right Use of Will.

Pluto is 9 degrees Scorpio.
For your entire generation this is a period of intense research and discovery in areas that were heretofore considered mysterious, remote or taboo. The root causes for many complex occurrences will be unearthed due to the intensity and thoroughness of the search...
That is so awesome. For the past four years I have been researching things, mainly those historical. Ever since I realized in 8th grade that my American history book was not including much information about Blak people and our accomplishments and what they did include didn't feel quite right to me, so I've been on a search for the Blak truth and over these past years my awareness has increased enormously in historical and metaphysical things. And I'm still searching. It's my passion. I'm glad it says my entire generation because I was afraid I was the only young person interested in the Blak truth, the world, the universe, balance, life...at least that what it seems like around my way.

Well I really enjoyed reading my natal chart and I'm gonna make sure to save it so I can go back and check the areas I need to work on. It was so cool seeing a picture of myself painted so clearly like that even highlighting features that I didn't consciously know I had. Now I know why I don't let myself get too close to people. I have fear of losing my freedom. I wonder where that came from. Another life maybe? Because I don't remeber anything in this lifetime that may have caused that fear. I guess I need to move my emotions around that issue and release that judgment because it was starting to worry and bother me that I wasn't able be close to anyone for a long period of time without drifting away or holding back and I didn't understand what was making me do that. Now I do. :thanks:

Brother Aqil, is this natal chart it or is there more that you can tell me? I want to know as much about my cosmological blueprint as I can. So if there is more and its not too much trouble and if you want to please tell me more. Thank you once again.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back