Khasm13 : Petition to stop danish actor from playing Egyptian God Ra.....

Pride is what makes you think you're better than me but you're not better than me because I am Ejigobe.

Show me where I said I was? This what you feel and I can't help that, also I've heard this inane comment before, and I've grown bigger than the people that make these kinds of comments. You say that you are Ejiobe...ok,,,thats nice. What does that mean to me? It doesn't effect me in any way, so ask yourself, why bring it up?

I can care less about your mod status if you get crushed in a debate with me then pay homage or stay out of my mix. If I could put you on ignore right now you would be. You say I'm acting bad but actually I am mad at 461 years of sadistic rule. Stay out of my way. My last warning.

Where is this coming from? I don't debate you, not because I think you will crush me, but because i have no time for your method of communication. This comment here serves as the perfect object lesson....nuff said.

You say I'm acting bad

Really? How so? By pointing out to you that you are in violation of our rules? I'm sure I told you that if you had any questions that you were free to ask any of the mods. Why haven't you? This is where you get to put the big bad Enki in his place by having one of the other mods tell you it's ok to personalize the debate.

Stay out of my way. My last warning.

Or what? What are you going to do?

Also is this a threat? The only reason I'm not taking action right now is because I want another point of view.

But in the mean time, be respectful and don't personalize the debate, it's a rule violation.

Peace![/QUOTE]