Black People Politics : "obama Is A Puppet" - Eddie Griffin Speaks Out

i hate seeing one Black Man call another Black Man a puppet, when they are both controlled by the same thing.

it's just so weird to me.

:heart:

Destee

I feel and think there's no need or want to either bash or support Obama just because he's black...

He got the highest elected office in the land, and not only can he defend himself, I need not be prejudged or judged in relationship to him...

Let us play our own hands...

Not be played out of them...

Peep the old con--i.e., guilt by mere association--and/or for what it's meant to stop us for doing for our own sakes...

FYI...

See, this is whats wrong with us now...How much do you think Eddie Griffith got paid to do this? I mean, i haven't seen him on tv lately....

Have any1 or did any1 know that Eddie Griffith had a reality show that came on for a short period of time? It didn't get any big ratings..

You might have already answered this but what do we expect Obama to do?

Chuck:

Actually the field of white repub contenders would be better as stand up comedians...

Hah!

SMH...

Chuck:

Actually the field of white repub contenders would be better as stand up comedians...

Hah!

SMH...

In the Spirit of Sankofa,

.......Point, lol...and I'm rolling in laughter e'er day...

Mitt Romney, Donald Trump, and the "Clown Show"

Trump was furious. Maybe he was pretending to be furious. Who knows? It was Trump. "It would seem logical to me that if I was substantially behind in the polls, especially in Iowa, South Carolina and Florida, I would want to participate in this debate," he said in a statement. "But I understand why Governor Romney decided not to do it." He slunk back to his usual role as an occasional cable news talker with a short temper and shorter vocabulary. Jennifer Rubin, the Washington Post blogger who's become one of the most eloquent pro-Romney voices of 2012, gave the candidate a high-five.

It is simple really: He has no intention of being part of the clown show. And in this case, his not going is a way to differentiate himself from Newt Gingrich. He chose not to say that explicitly and alienate Trump further (ever cautious, he is), but it’s very clear why he’s doing it.

Send in the clowns.

Donald Trump will endorse Mitt Romney in Las Vegas on Thursday, sources familiar with the decision tell ABC News.
133257991.jpg.CROP.rectangle3-large.jpg
http://www.slate.com/blogs/weigel/2012/02/02/mitt_romney_donald_trump_and_the_clown_show_.html

Peace In,

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back