Black People Politics : North Carolina Voter ID Bill Signed Into Law By Gov. Pat McCrory, Sparking Lawsuits

:10500: what's the fuss? all the hip, progressive, black people not voting anyhow.

It was funny watching the vid. A wolf in sheep's clothing kept coming to mind. There was no problem with voting in the first place. They act as if it was the number one crime in America.

Peace!

This is why I viewed every word he said as a lie. They know what their true agenda is.

Peace!
That is why IMHO, we should have a national agenda! If a sister or brothers child gets shot in Florida we all bleed! If someones child is deprived of an education in Phillie, all our children are deprived and if folks are suffering this kind of abuse in North Carolina then we are all suffering and should help from the other 49 states!

That is why IMHO, we should have a national agenda! If a sister or brothers child gets shot in Florida we all bleed! If someones child is deprived of an education in Phillie, all our children are deprived and if folks are suffering this kind of abuse in North Carolina then we are all suffering and should help from the other 49 states!

I agree, eventhough we don't have that law here. They tried it, but it got voted down, but it doesn't mean that it won't get tried again. So to your point, just because it's not happening to you, you should still get involved, and i agree.

Peace!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back