Black Spirituality Religion : No Excuse Not To Thank Jesus

I have basically been trying to say that Jesus is universal no matter what your belief is. Unfortunately in this case we live in a world of verbal languages where identifying someone or something requires a name or word. Unfortunately if I say
Jesus then I must be a Christian, Allah then Im a muslim, Malcolm X then I maybe a racist, Yashuwa then I maybe in a cult.

But Jesus is NOT a universal belief through other religions or beliefs.

You live in a world of fairy tales and magical rainbows, and everybody should have Jesus in their heart no matter what their belief is in is a load of crap and is not realistic.

For some reason you want to believe this, but it just is not feasible.

Had this been true, we would not be having religious wars and such...everyone would be on the same page (but I doubt it)

Had this been true, we would not be debating about this unrealistic concept.

If you do not want to claim a religion, but want to embrace Jesus Christ, then that's fine. But don't tell people that they are ignorant, or say they should have Jesus in their heart no matter what their belief is. That is about as unfair as calling you a Christian when you claim you are not.

'jesus is universal' may be true for YOU, but you can't honestly tell other people of other faiths that he is universal just because YOU say so! That is DIS-RESPECTFUL! You can't tell a muslim IN PERSON that Jesus was Allah in person. Are you crazy? you might not make it home that night! Here on the Net, you can only get away with it for so long until being called out on it, but i know for dang sure you don't spit this to no other group, except maybe christians. Because as long as you say JESUS was the one who came to all other belief systems by different names then they will go for it. But if you tell them that it was really ALLAH that came in the person of jesus, they might want to close the doors to the church a little early on you.....

I didnt name any specific person I was referring to in my post.

Everything depends on the way you say it. I wouldnt tell devoted religious people certain things in a confrotational tone.

Your last sentenses are the reason the world needs to come up and eventually get out of religious boxes.I think people have to a least see out of the box. We are getting there. lol.

I didnt name any specific person I was referring to in my post.

Everything depends on the way you say it. I wouldnt tell devoted religious people certain things in a confrotational tone.

Your last sentenses are the reason the world needs to come up and eventually get out of religious boxes.I think people have to a least see out of the box. We are getting there. lol.

You're "out of the box" is no longer just outside the box, but it has extended to the outer limits.

But Jesus is NOT a universal belief through other religions or beliefs.

You live in a world of fairy tales and magical rainbows, and everybody should have Jesus in their heart no matter what their belief is in is a load of crap and is not realistic.

For some reason you want to believe this, but it just is not feasible.

Had this been true, we would not be having religious wars and such...everyone would be on the same page (but I doubt it)

Had this been true, we would not be debating about this unrealistic concept.

If you do not want to claim a religion, but want to embrace Jesus Christ, then that's fine. But don't tell people that they are ignorant, or say they should have Jesus in their heart no matter what their belief is. That is about as unfair as calling you a Christian when you claim you are not.

I think a person can have an appreciation for Jesus rather than hate. Im just using Jesus as one example. Thats an overview of what Ive said because I dont want to have to rewrite everything.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back