Black Spirituality Religion : New World Order appreciation thread

In the Spirit of Sankofa and Real Truth!

FAYA BUN DEM

Dow falls almost 1000, recovers 600

chart_dow_dip2.top.gif

I don't believe it was "a mistake" or that the computers made some errors,the truth is that............IT'S GOING DOWN PEOPLE!!!!!Keep seeing 777 around me for weeks now, it mean completion,im starting seeing 111 now,the beginning and the end!

Nice observations sister with Al Fayed,it remind with what Silverstein did before 9/11.I guess there is a connection with the actual confused political situation in England.Harrods represent the luxury and the riches of the Queendom,it's funny that an arab took control of that stuff and now he sold it to his arab brothers,lmao,probably revenge,since he believes the Queen got his son killed...

God save....i mean GOD D@MN THE QUEEN:peace:

Besides, Greece is broke, financially.

amazing...we're lucky if this stuff even makes the news over here...if I hadn't read about the natural disasters elsewhere in the the world that you put on here, I wouldnt know about them at all!!

They don't want the people to be aware of what's really going in the world,thus they won't wake up,because the more i look around me,the more people are acting like demons:egocentrism,sex,plays,sport this is what most people are about in this great century of advancement and technology!

They don't want the people to be aware of what's really going in the world,thus they won't wake up,because the more i look around me,the more people are acting like demons:egocentrism,sex,plays,sport this is what most people are about in this great century of advancement and technology!
Yes...they're definitely trying to play things down...

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back