Black People : NEELY FULLER, JR's BIO

MY HUSBAND WILL ADDRESS THIS ISSUE OF BLACK SUPREMACY AND RACISM WHEN HE GETS IN...SIMPLY BECAUSE THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A BLACK RACIST. IN HIS OWN WORDS.."RACISM IS THE POWER TO CONTROL WHAT OTHERS THINK, DO, SPEAK, PREFER AND LIVE...AND BLACK PEOPLE AT NO POINT IN TIME HAVE EVER WELDED THAT CORRUPT POWER...PAST OR PRESENT".

IF BLACK PEOPLE DON'T LIKE WHITE PEOPLE...IT MEANS NOTHING...WE DON'T HAVE THE POWER OR CONTROL ANYTHING IN THEIR LIVES THAT MAKES "HOW WE FEEL HAVE ANY MEANING."

PLEASE DO NOT CONFUSE "RACISM WITH BEING PREDJUDICE", FOR THERE IS A DIFFERENCE

Old_sd73

old_sd73 said:
To provide an example as reason for my words. Not that I think Mr Fuller's book is worthless. Quite the contrary, I am certain it is such a wealth of information I will purchase it to add to my own collection of informative works. But allow me to point out something: 'Racism'. According to these bulletpoints, this is the scourage of humanity. But before their was such a thing as 'racism', Africa ruled the known world. What was it called then? Black Supremacy?

Ignorance results in Racism. Blacks are just as racist as whites, and any man, woman, or child, can be TAUGHT how to hate another person who looks, speaks, or acts different from them. No child learns how to hate, nor does any child come to understand 'racism' without first being told by someone who is/was a victim or is a victimizer. See what I mean by ignorance? Everyone should know that racism cannot exist where understanding prevail. Racism is the result of one group of individuals perceiving themselves better or another group of individuals as worse. But it all boils down to perspective, and a child's perspective is untainted by preconceived notions of societal conditioning.

Learn that you are human, and the 'racism' for other 'humans' would vanish. Ah but often words of change are easier given than assimilated, and this is likely to be such a case. But I have done my self investigation and prevailed over the superficial conscience.

These bullets points are proof positive that Mr. Fuller had not yet learned the basics of human nature, but his book is proof positive that he grasped the concept of Brotherhood, Unity, Peace, and Oneness.

Look within to grasp the Truth for yourselves.

Peace and Love
My appolgies to the offended, but hey, what can I say. Truth hurts.

sd

Thanks for posting your thoughts and questions to this thread. Don't worry about offending anyone with the Truth...unless it's a personal attack...which we don't allow on this site whether it's true or not. :nono: The Truth is always welcomed here. :D

Secondly, I agree with Sista QueenTswana. I do believe that the definition of Racism that you're using leaves something to be desired. To think that your race is better than someone else's doesn't harm another race of people at all. However, believing as such AND having the power...AND using that power to keep in check or to hold down a race of people is a problem. That act, we call Racism. Hence, we have a different definition of the word.

I wish not to debate on whether the ideas, facts, and observations expressed in Mr. Fuller's book is relevant or not. Mr. Fuller will be here on Wednesday night at 9 pm ET. You can ask him those questions...and any others you may think of. He will address those questions accordingly. Just click http://www.destee.com/chat/ and enjoy the great discussion with Our Family and Mr. Fuller.

peace

Old_sd73

old_sd73 said:
See what I mean by ignorance? How many 'races' of Humans are there? In all the earth? One: Homo sapiens sapiens. Let me see you refute that.

sd
Mr. Fuller stated in the discussion with the Family last Wednesday night that we must ask people to define the words that they are using...because the definition of their words may differ from our definition of that particularly word.

How do you define the word "Race?"

I use the word as defined in The American Heritage Dictionary as follows:

race1 (r³s) n. 1. A local geographic or global human population distinguished as a more or less distinct group by genetically transmitted physical characteristics. 2. A group of people united or classified together on the basis of common history, nationality, or geographic distribution: the German race. 3. A genealogical line; a lineage. 4. Human beings considered as a group. 5. Biology. a. A population of organisms differing from others of the same species in the frequency of hereditary traits; a subspecies. b. A breed or strain, as of domestic animals. 6. A distinguishing or characteristic quality, such as the flavor of a wine. [French, from Old French, from Old Italian razza, race, lineage.]

Hence, no one is ignorant. We're using two different definitions of the same word....yours and mine. Until we use the same definitions of all words used in this discussion, we may continue to arrive at different conclusions.

Hopefully, we can move on from this issue.

peace

Peace my Brother,
I apologize about not being able to converse with you earlier concerning your perceptions in regard to what is, what was and what the issues actually are. First of all, please be humble and understanding enough to deal with this subject as it is scientifically and as it is superficially...for both have their merits.

1. You are right concerning homo sapien sapien as defined by science or anthropologist. Of this there is no dispute at all.

2. Since the masses of people are not "scientist or anthropologist", the scientific reality of things has been undermined by the superficial reality of things in a large sense.

3. If we are going to be scientific, anatomical, or social scientist in dealing with this issue of "everybody is the same underneath", then you would have to present your facts before a court to place that thought pattern on solid ground....especially since there is so much science, social development, anatomy, and psychology that totally goes against that thought pattern.

4. I do not know what your definition of racism entails, but perhaps like the computer world, it needs an upgrade. Did racism as we know it today exist before 300 b.c. ? Absolutely not...not among our people.

5. I also ask that you do not confuse "race pride" with racism, for there exist a world history among all people in regard to how they saw our people...and the fact that the world history of all people, including white people or nations have recorded nothing but the highest of repect, honor, spirituality and humanity as it relates to our people speaks volumes untold even down to today.

6. This is not to say that there have not been dark periods in our history where there were in fact corrupt rulers or imbalanced leaders among us...but we are not addressing that issue. We are looking at the "whole" of a people and their history...not only as it regards those that do not look as they do, but even the history of them among themselves. Surely they can never extend to others what they have not extended to themselves first, and this is where it all began.

7. If we look at how you treat your own, then surely I can not expect better treatment. The issue of "RACE" only made it easier for them to justify in their own warped social developement what they had "ALWAYS BEEN DOING TO THEIR OWN PEOPLE".

8. In my first book entitled: "PULLING NO PUNCHES", I ask the question: when does an apple or orange cease to be an apple or orange ? The answer is "when nature makes it something different than what it was." I asked this question with the understanding that the world was at some point "all black".
At some point a change began to take place producing various people from the initial black or african people.

9. The change was not only biological and cultural, but affected the diet, socialization, psychology and history of those people. This in turn entailed the various perceptions of race and how people saw and represented themselves. Since each group wants to survive maintaining their history, culture and development, there will ''NEVER BE WHAT WE CALL HUMAN HARMONY".

10. THE BEST WE CAN ASK AND GET, AND WHICH ONCE EXISTED...IS HUMAN RESPECT. THIS IS WHERE EACH GROUP HAS THEIR OWN LAND, THEIR OWN CULTURE, THEIR OWN SOCIALIZATION WITHOUT IMPOSITION OF MY WAY UPON THEIR WAY OR THEIR WAY UPON MY WAY. THIS IS WHEN PEOPLE AND NATIONS ENGAGED IN INTERNATIONAL TRADE. THIS IS WHEN PEOPLE RESPECTED THEIR ELDERS, THEIR YOUNG, NATURE, AND HAD A SPIRITUAL RELATIONSHIP WITH THEIR CREATOR...HOWEVER THEY SAW IT. WE CAN NOT ASK FOR ANYTHING MORE.

11. RACISM....You will speak my language, practice my version of religion, see justice and law my way, learn my way, fight my way...for my way is supreme...and I'm willing to blow you and the whole planet up to prove it !
We created it all, discovered it all, have the best system which all must follow. We are a reflection of God and our pictures prove it. We are above nature and all peoples of the planet in our history and our living. We will impose this upon you whether you want it or not.

12. WHY ? Because the actual and factual reality of racism is simple: They are white people. They want to survive as white people. They can not survive as white people if we all start "loving each other", for love negates their survival. If we put all the white people in the pot with black, brown, red, and yellow....white will not come back out of the pot. Therefore it becomes crucial that they control the nine tenths of the planet of people of color in order to ensure that the one tenth which is white will survive as white.

Genocide, prisons, birth control, wars, man made diseases are all needed in their war to control and dominate the very people who can destroy them simply from love or can we all get along thought frame. If you can not see this, then you are being unrealistic, idealistic and I apologize for taking up your time.

Thanks for Sharing...

I have Neely Fuller, Jr.'s tape "The United Independent Compensatory Code/System/Concept for thought, speech and/or action for victims of racism (white supremacy)

...and I review it from time to time.

Fine

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back