Law Forum : Nate Parker accused of exposing himself to female trainer

i never heard that from her. i change titles every day.
i saw the article on thegriot and did not post it here because of the title. i felt it was unfair.

jamesfrmphilly, Arianne, Clyde C Coger Jr

Destee said:

Therious ... and ... sekou kasimu ... Liberty ... did not pick the title.

It is the title the video had prior to her sharing it here - she's said this at least once.

I'd rather that everyone use the titles of the article / video / etc - than change it for presentation.

Leave it like the author of the story had it.

This is a hot topic all around the Internet, from what I've seen, and there's no reason we cannot discuss it too.

If yall don't want to discuss it - then don't. Talk'n 'bout she's calling names, she aint called nobody a name.

If yall can't take the heat ... :cook:

Loving Us!

:heart:

Destee

Destee, Dec 20, 2015

https://destee.com/threads/dr-umar-...-as-a-hotep-hustler.84708/page-22#post-936767

jamesfrmphilly, Arianne, Clyde C Coger Jr

Destee said:

Therious ... and ... sekou kasimu ... Liberty ... did not pick the title.

It is the title the video had prior to her sharing it here - she's said this at least once.

I'd rather that everyone use the titles of the article / video / etc - than change it for presentation.

Leave it like the author of the story had it.

This is a hot topic all around the Internet, from what I've seen, and there's no reason we cannot discuss it too.

If yall don't want to discuss it - then don't. Talk'n 'bout she's calling names, she aint called nobody a name.

If yall can't take the heat ... :cook:

Loving Us!

:heart:

Destee

Destee, Dec 20, 2015

https://destee.com/threads/dr-umar-...-as-a-hotep-hustler.84708/page-22#post-936767

It is not clear to me why I received a Tag "alert" on this and not Sami_RaMaati, but let me say this, whenever I post an article that may be controversial, I will almost always preface the OP with words that show readers my position on the topic. Even then, some folk have wrongly associated me with the article, and "rated" it, or commented as if I'm the adversary, lol. And when that happens, its at that point that I simply share with them the Thread was posted for informational purposes only ... hope this helps.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back