Africa : Mugabe tells S.Africa media: 'I don't want to see a white man'

"Not quite,....."

Well, I don't know what else to tell you other than I am not going to go back and forth with you about something I was very clear and emphatic about....

"....but you have indicated just how racist you could be acting, so thanks for that much:"

Ha! Nice try but you got that totally twisted my friend. I gave an example of how I do not believe in mindless race pride trash talking. I have no idea why you attempted to attribute an innocuous comment as an indicator of my real character. E'nuff said.....

Well, I don't know what else to tell you other than I am not going to go back and forth with you about something I was very clear and emphatic about...

And neither am I, so remember and apply these words the next time you read our exchanges, okay? These words came from you and make good sense to me.

"I am not going to go back and forth with you about something I was very clear and emphatic about."

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back