Metu Neter - Vols I - II - III : Metu Neter Book Descussion - Chapter One

If you are not ready to confidently discus your book and religion with others then you need to stop having discussions on a PUBLIC discussion board. But you will not do that because you use the public to promote and draw other unbeknownst souls into the game.

Now, lets stop this foolishness and let us descuse the Metu Neter because as the Thread is titled Metu Neter Book Descussion - Chapter One , it says nothing about having to be a person that follows the Metu Neter.

How are you just going to step in Rivers thread and rename it or make guidelines for who and who can not speak or make suggestions?

Music Producer said:
If you are not ready to confidently discus your book and religion with others then you need to stop having discussions on a PUBLIC discussion board. But you will not do that because you use the public to promote and draw other unbeknownst souls into the game.

Now, lets stop this foolishness and let us descuse the Metu Neter because as the Thread is titled Metu Neter Book Descussion - Chapter One , it says nothing about having to be a person that follows the Metu Neter.

How are you just going to step in Rivers thread and rename it or make guidelines for who and who can not speak or make suggestions?
i ask you again, please exit this thread.

SAMURAI36 said:
The DISTRACTIVE thoughts, feelings, etc are never going to go away. Never. The human body acts as the Spirit's antenna, just like a radio. An antenna is always attractive signals.

The key if you want to do away with the signals, is to shut off the radio temporarily.
"Shut off the radio?" How? Even when I am asleep I have at least three vivid dreams a night with stereophonic surround sound in full RGB color.

Amen differentiates between mediumistic and waking trance but I am still not sure I understand. I suspect that I have experienced both without realizing it/ He says we can learn to do it at will so the ones I do without knowing it don't count--they just prove that I can do it.
It's not easy, but you are more in-tune than you think that you are. You have the raw ability (most Black women do, which is why they make such good ASHETI's and SEBAHETI's). The key is to refine this gift; harnessing it doesn't seem to be a problem.

But I do agree, that you will fare so much better, with having people in your immediate vicinity who can assist you.
I am out of here as soon as it is feasible. I have read that the priestesses of Ifa can draw out a person's inner conflicts just by dancing in their presence. I wasnt to be in an environment where the powers of the spirit are in full operation.
Fear is the main enemy of man's Spiritual ascension. It's a natural Sahu inclination to fear that which is not fully understood. The key is to know that understanding comes with fear is destroyed.

That is the science behind the allegory of SHU and TEFNUT (as discussed in Volume 2 of Metu Neter).

HOTEPET.
And we will get to volume 2. Hey, stay tuned. I have an idea for a new thread.

Question

Is this the God ( metu neter ) of A.T.R. member here , Do you worship him ?
How have the ( metu neter ) help you . Do you pray to him like the christian do Jesus ? If not what the diffrent between the two .

Did this ( metu neter ) Write the A.T.R. holy Book .
Did it have chapter and verse .
What made ( metu neter ) writeing holy-er then the by - bill .
How many ( metu neter ) are they .