Black Spirituality Religion : KARMA/OR CURSE FOR DISOBEDIENCE!

Great post by the way. I agree our prosperity and demise can be found recorded within Deuteronomy, concerning the blessings and curses. I also agree with the notion that as a collective nation, the so-called negro race will remain in a downtrodden position until we as a people seek to return to our Creator and the divine law(s) that govern creation.

As far as Karma (for general purposes) is concerned, that's a pretty simple concept to understand. Everything is causal. Nothing happens of its own accord. There is a constant ebb and flow at work.

The main problem that I realize today with our people (which leads to stagnation) is the amount of separation caused by the various doctrines, sects, traditions etc that we continue to bind ourselves to. I believe it keeps us from coming together with one mind and one purpose.

I believe if we were able to gather together for round table discussion, peacefully and having emptied our glasses prior, we would have a greater chance in clearing away the webs of deception that have kept us immobile for generations.

This is something that i believe could be accomplished by the recognition of shared principles that all of us, regardless of what we believe individually, resonate with.

Peace....I can appreciate your overstanding. The one thing that unites a people under one God concept (for lack of a better expression) is a Prophet. If we can come to terms with who is our prophet I think it would be easier to unite under one umberlla.

Peace....I can appreciate your overstanding. The one thing that unites a people under one God concept (for lack of a better expression) is a Prophet. If we can come to terms with who is our prophet I think it would be easier to unite under one umberlla.

Haven't we had enough prophets, though? Yet, no lasting change has been achieved in terms of unity. It comes and goes as quickly as the prophets lifespan. So, what does that imply, that we should continually have the need for more prophets?

Why can't we rally around principles, such as unconditional love, equality or justice? are either of the three exclusive to any one particular tribe? Furthermore, are either able to show partiality?

Everyone can argue in regards to who is a prophet and who is not. To a brother in Islam, his prophet is Muhammad. To a brother in Yasharal, his prophet is Yahusha. One may not agree with the other, yet don't both agree in Shalam (Peace)?

Great post by the way. I agree our prosperity and demise can be found recorded within Deuteronomy, concerning the blessings and curses. I also agree with the notion that as a collective nation, the so-called negro race will remain in a downtrodden position until we as a people seek to return to our Creator and the divine law(s) that govern creation.

As far as Karma (for general purposes) is concerned, that's a pretty simple concept to understand. Everything is causal. Nothing happens of its own accord. There is a constant ebb and flow at work.

The main problem that I realize today with our people (which leads to stagnation) is the amount of separation caused by the various doctrines, sects, traditions etc that we continue to bind ourselves to. I believe it keeps us from coming together with one mind and one purpose.

I believe if we were able to gather together for round table discussion, peacefully and having emptied our glasses prior, we would have a greater chance in clearing away the webs of deception that have kept us immobile for generations.

This is something that i believe could be accomplished by the recognition of shared principles that all of us, regardless of what we believe individually, resonate with.

In the Spirit of Sankofa,

Destee brown_h0rnet WARRIOR Shamash_Tsadaqah

... Right, right... bro. Shamash, our unity will come in the form of small pockets of expanding grassroots, first, and then those pockets of unity will connect and catch fire.

And I don't say that coming from a vacuum either... What you describe above is the exact makings of our little group--GroupThink Project-Group; we've been meeting now for four(4) years.

Take a look at our tenants, and feel free to visit our Chat Room on Thursday's; we are open for new membership at no cost:

http://destee.com/index.php?forums/group-think-project-group.92/

http://destee.com/index.php?threads/groupthink-project-group.53834/

http://destee.com/index.php?threads/what-is-the-origin-of-racism.53323/page-23#post-537712

In the Spirit of Sankofa.......Group Consensus...01-10-2009!

Group Think (GT) Consensus

Active quorum members of the Group Thinkproject: Origin of Racism Group, have discussed and agreed upon the following issues and have reached consensus on:

Clarity of Purpose
Issues that Divide us (Obama, Meat eaters vs. Vegetarians, Religion, etc.)

Clarity of Purpose

Clarity of purpose is a must, so fittingly; this #1 item was put to GT for consensus of the group’s clarity of purpose, and hinges on two (2) very important questions:

Are we building a system, so to speak with the publication to liberate our people from racism? Or are we just going to try to address the ten issues of people activity and liberate ourselves in spite of racism?

All of us understand the effects of racism, it is the goal of GT to dissect its origin and prepare to offset the effects through a non-intimidating homegrown published document. As such, our coming together in mass, is not a prerequisite to finish a publication, but to assemble from three to five serious like minded Destee.com family members to accomplish said goal, and that has been achieved with the creation of the Group Think project.

Therefore when we speak of liberation from the many forms of racism, what kind of liberation are we talking about? It is GT’s position that outside of economic independence, our mental liberation is the first step in the process. Moreover, when we speak of liberation, we are basically talking about the 9 areas of people activity as outlined in the ISIS Papers, Economics, Education, Entertainment, Labor, Law, Politics, Religion, Sex, and War, and in addition, Health as the 10th. So we are talking about everything.

Issues that Divide us
(Obama, Meat eaters vs. Vegetarians, Religion, Matriarchy vs. Patriarchy, etc.)

As discussed in the 9th meeting, December 11, 2008, topics such as Obama, meat eaters vs. vegetarians, religion, etc…need not hit the table, because they are irreconcilable and will only divide us at this time. As a group of people, we arenowhere near coming to a consensus on any of the above-related subjects. When we come together, topics such as these should be put on the back burner, as issues that divide us.

Those lining up on either side of these topics can put their short arguments into the newsletter with a corresponding thread on Destee.com. So everyone who reads the newsletter, that is not a destee.com member (if they have an opinion on the subject) can go to destee.com and join and comment and share their opinion. In this manner, we can debate all day; yet stay unified towards one common cause. It will also bring in more members, and make clear our focus is to come to a consensus on the issues.

At the end of the day if a person's spiritual beliefs are making them a better brother or sister mentally, spiritually, and physically, then is it really worth sitting up and telling them what is wrong with their beliefs? We think we could address issues of racism within religion, but agree that we should stay away from denouncing anyone's beliefs.

Any matters of a similar nature that only acts to impede GT, will be added to this list. Of course said matters will be consensus concluded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Peace In,

Haven't we had enough prophets, though? Yet, no lasting change has been achieved in terms of unity. It comes and goes as quickly as the prophets lifespan. So, what does that imply, that we should continually have the need for more prophets?

Why can't we rally around principles, such as unconditional love, equality or justice? are either of the three exclusive to any one particular tribe? Furthermore, are either able to show partiality?

Everyone can argue in regards to who is a prophet and who is not. To a brother in Islam, his prophet is Muhammad. To a brother in Yasharal, his prophet is Yahusha. One may not agree with the other, yet don't both agree in Shalam (Peace)?

Peace...

These are good points that you have demonstrated. I dont think we have had enough prophets though...I say that because we the so-called blacks have never had a prophet...or have we.... Actually I say we have. I feel you though I think your motivation is geared towards the fact that there hasnt been one in over 1400 years and how could someone 1400 years ago assist in the problems we face in 2013. I recognize that a prophet has come and is the cause of the consciousness rising that has taken place since the early 1900s. Prophets are divinely prepared by the Universal Creator and they come to remind us of the creed and principles that will save us from total destruction like Sodom and Gomorrah. So yes I think we do need to be stirred up by a holy and divine prophet.

Peace...

These are good points that you have demonstrated. I dont think we have had enough prophets though...I say that because we the so-called blacks have never had a prophet...or have we.... Actually I say we have. I feel you though I think your motivation is geared towards the fact that there hasnt been one in over 1400 years and how could someone 1400 years ago assist in the problems we face in 2013. I recognize that a prophet has come and is the cause of the consciousness rising that has taken place since the early 1900s. Prophets are divinely prepared by the Universal Creator and they come to remind us of the creed and principles that will save us from total destruction like Sodom and Gomorrah. So yes I think we do need to be stirred up by a holy and divine prophet.

Who do you believe this man to be?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back