Black People : KANNEKA JENKINS

PurpleMoons

REGISTERED MEMBER
Apr 22, 2003
kanneka Jenkins, also known as Kanneka Martin on FB, (NeeNee, by her closest friends and family) was a 19 year old young lady who went missing while attending a friends birthday party in a hotel on September 9, 2017, approximately between the hours of 2:30 am -3:30 am, was found dead in the Crowne Plaza Hotel located in Rosemont. A suburban area in Chicago, known for organ trafficking.

Kanneka' story has drawn lots of attention from social media with over a million views of a live video feed of the birthday honoree, posted on Montifah Shelton's FB page! The alleged best friend of Kanneka Jenkins.

What's so interesting about this video you asked? Well, in the video social onlookers claim they can hear a plot to sabotage Kanneka for a mere $200.00. The plot thickens as they claim to hear another attendee at the party in a low whisper , say to Irene Roberts, (the birthday girl) " Those stupid boys are over there raping her!" Which Irene replies, " I told you!" But wait, the madness doesn't stop there! There are also claims they can hear Kanneka in a low eerie voice cry out, "help me!" As the music jolts on in a means to cover her cries.

I've seen this video in question and I must admit I can hear what seems to sound like the allegations of many others, but to say with a certainty I'm hearing this without a question of doubt, I can not!
It's like when someone places the seeds of discord, you can not unhear what others say they heard. Based on these assumptions, people are condemning possibly innocent people to guilt and ill wil!

The reason I've decided to place my thoughts here is because I've found it hard to sleep lately. When I close my eyes I see this poor child walking the hotel corridors to her very last breath of mortal existence. I'm overwhelmed with a sense of helplessness and despair! As if Im looking through the eyes of Kanneka Jenkins herself! This is not to say I'm insensitive to the hundreds of men, women, and children who go missing every second of the day! My heart aches for them and their families as well! But this haunting of this particular young soul has found a space in my minds eyelet.

I can't help to wonder if it's because of the actual video footage of her last known moments leading up to her death, that has my mind replaying visuals of her face. Or is it the responses of the online self-acclaimed private investigators who feels like they've got an absolute motive for kenneka's tragic fate!?! And/or could it be that so much information has been accessible to the public in such a short amount of time it has opened the opportunity for average people to participate in something other than their own dysfunctional situations!?!

I tell ya, it's like reading an old Perry Mason revision of "Who Done It?" As web surfers scramble to unlock the hidden secrets of love, friendships and betrayals. I even chuckle over some theories bc the ideas is cut straight from the script of Tom and Jerry! Totally ridiculous to say the lest!

I may not know the extent of pain Tereasa Martin and family are going through over these past few dsys as they get to the bottom of what happened to their loved one, but as mother myself, I can imagine the hurt is an unbearable numbness!

My prayers and heart goes out to you and your family! May the Father grant you a stillness to absorb your hurt and strength to push onward one day at a time!

Kanneka Jenkins, may your spirit rise above the uncertainty and guide you home to the Father!!!

:heart:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back