Black People : It Compromise Not, The Divine Truth I Share With You, Black Woman And Man!!!

With all due respect Chief why do you use the term "black" to describe melanin skinned people? I was under the impression that divine "truth" doesn't include to the term "black" nor does the english language represent divine "truth".

English is a bastardized language with words have 10 + different meanings, antonyms, synonyms and the sort, so everything that is said it left up to interpretation and innuendo and the subliminal all of which IMO defies divine "truth".

With all due respect Chief why do you use the term "black" to describe melanin skinned people? I was under the impression that divine "truth" doesn't include to the term "black" nor does the english language represent divine "truth".

English is a bastardized language with words have 10 + different meanings, antonyms, synonyms and the sort, so everything that is said it left up to interpretation and innuendo and the subliminal all of which IMO defies divine "truth".
If that is the way you want to live it, then create your own environment so to enforce it in the way you will have living Black to be, until then, I remain intelligent enough to know what is irrelevant doing the Time I live in that require me to focus on obtaining my Freedom and it is Freedom that will have you to create our own etymology in an environment where the Black Divine Mind is Respected,

Please, use not your self as a distraction, our reality is in communicating to be understood regardless of how archaic it may seem to be.

Frist seek you and obtain your Freedom Black Woman And Man, then you will not need to showcase your education taught to you by that same racist you now selective make claim about being in error of the education you are regurgitating today, beloved.

I Do Not Disrespect Black Afrikan People, I Love You, Beloved, That Is My Motivation For Sharing The Divine Truth With Black Afrikan People!!!

Divine Respect

Divine Respect

If that is the way you want to live it, then create your own environment so to enforce it in the way you will have living Black to be,

If that's the way I want to live? I was asking about you using the term "black"?

I remain intelligent enough to know what is irrelevant doing the Time
You claim irrelevance, yet you respond to this "irrelevance" in your threads. Isn't your intention to free minds as you say, aren't those minds you seek to change influenced by irrelevancy maintained by the bastardized language?

I live in that require me to focus on obtaining my Freedom
I apologize i was under the impression you gained your freedom.

it is Freedom that will have you to create our own etymology in an environment where the Black Divine Mind is Respected
This is my current state.

Frist seek you and obtain your Freedom Black Woman And Man, then you will not need to showcase your education taught to you by that same racist you now selective make claim about being in error of the education you are regurgitating today, beloved.

But that's the same thing I'm asking you. If you claim it's racist and i beg your pardon it's not just an "error" in education. I know it don't need go into the etymology of how melanin skinned people are educated around the world.

Please, use not your self as a distraction, our reality is in communicating to be understood regardless of how archaic it may seem to be.
I'm not a self distraction i'm not caught up on half truths. This is more than just "archaic", I was under the impression you wanted the truth. You can't hang truth with half truths. The term "black" was established to demean melanin skinned people. We did not only call ourselves "black". "Black" was given to us. This is more than just some "archaic educational error" as you stated.

I Do Not Disrespect Black Afrikan People, I Love You, Beloved, That Is My Motivation For Sharing The Divine Truth With Black Afrikan People!!!
you speak of truth yet continue to use a term clearly based in disrespect. You might as well just use the N word and get it over with.

I agree with a lot of what you say. I know you love the Alkebulan lineage just as much as i do. I don't doubt you on that.

You like I know divine truth supersedes all "things" language included.

If you say that what you want is the best for as you call us so called "Black" people why not approach this with the highest level of respect and truth.

Isn't the mind the one thing Chief you always emphasize one should have full control of? Shouldn't that include having knowledge of self which yes divine truth supersedes words but to use terms not based on truth but based in the derogation of the divine mind of melanin skinned people. To marginalize people, putting people in categories, categories of race "white/black" and such.

To continue to support terms based on the derogation of the divine mind of melanin skinned people is like adding cyanide to your sugar. Any poison is poison.

How can one achieve true freedom and still dab in poison?

No matter how you try to cut it Chief and trust I know you love Alkebulan present day past and future people, the term "black" is not divine truth. "black" is a false identity how do you gain freedom on false identity?

The truth shall set you free.

Last edited:
Ok, you have presented what you have thus far, and I will not attempt to respond tit for tat, so let us show respect to those who read what is being written here and I trust in those who read with innerstanding that which I share.

I am not beholding to that racist unjust defining meaning of the term Black, the word is just a word and I choose to identify with it in accordance to my frame of reference concerning my relationship to that Shade been used and defined by white racist unjust prejudice Human Beings.

So relevancy is to Black Afrikan people that which is capable of having you to see what is best to you to do in your present state of living, which I share the quality of information I do with Black Afrikan people with a Mind Devine that has no fear of words been defined by that white racist which does not apply to a Mind that Divinely Think having respect for the collective self, beloved.

Thanks for revealing your way of looking at the term Black but I see that term far more different than what that racist define it to be, it's not the definition but the action that activate the meaning of the word being control by that white racist Human Being, which appears to affect you beloved.

For instance, take the word ******, it has no effect until you begin to behave in the way it has been defined identifying you to be, otherwise, just a word defined by that white racist Human Being who is not capable of determining the way I behave, beloved.

Divine Respect

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back