Black People Politics : Is Obama Black, White, Both, or Neither ?

Is Obama Black, White, Both or Neither?

• Black

Votes: 30 50.8%
  • White

Votes: 4 6.8%
  • Both

Votes: 21 35.6%
  • Neither

Votes: 4 6.8%

• Total voters
peace

IMHO

I don't think it is a "new" chapter nor perplexing and definately not unfolding. I see it as what it is, Another way to cause confusion and an excuse for those using this distraction to shut us up on the so-called "race" issue.

What we think he is makes no difference anyway! I am convinced now that the sheep will "believe" whatever, or whomever they fear no matter how ridiculous it seems..

The only thing "unfolding" is that most of us who saw him as our friend during the campaign are slowly starting see some "change" in the self proclaimed "mutt".

He is what he is, a "tool" in their so-called architect's grand design......

http://conspiracyplanet.com/images/obamasign1.jpg

It's a family business

<G>

In the Spirit of Sankofa!

Sister Destee,

Of course I agree with what Barack identifies himself to be, and that is African-American. If he even attempted to consider himself as white he would be laughable, and could not get away with it. In his own words:

Obama has said, "I identify as African-American — that's how I'm treated and that's how I'm viewed. I'm proud of it." In other words, the world gave Obama no choice but to be black, and he was happy to oblige.

The real issue at debate has more to do with human classification than anything else; which exposes racial classification to have been ambiguous and racist, all along. In all probability, genetic classification will supercede the current system of classification by race.

Barack H. Obama is...

a black man with a cauc-asian heritage.

His DNA deems him black since his dad --was a pure Afrikan.

Our DNA is dominant over the recessive cauc-asian DNA. Contrary to conventional wisdom -- we have been lead to believe and understand for centuries that our DNA was recessive -- it is not, by virtue of the mega-enriching hormone known as melanin.:bingo:

Is Obama Black, White, Both or Neither?

A perplexing new chapter is unfolding in Barack Obama's racial saga: Many people insist that "the first black president" is actually not black.

Debate over whether to call this son of a white Kansan and a black Kenyan biracial, African-American, mixed-race, half-and-half, multiracial — or, in Obama's own words, a "mutt" — has reached a crescendo since Obama's election shattered assumptions about race.

Click Here To Read Entire Article

Please vote in the poll above, and leave your comments below.

Thanks in advance.

:heart:

Destee

The one drop rule says he is black :read::fyi::geek::toast:

Barack H. Obama is...
a black man with a cauc-asian heritage.

His DNA deems him black since his dad --was a pure Afrikan.

Our DNA is dominant over the recessive cauc-asian DNA. Contrary to conventional wisdom -- we have been lead to believe and understand for centuries that our DNA was recessive -- it is not, by virtue of the mega-enriching hormone known as melanin.

This right here sums it all up .......Truth be told he's Black as me and u and us all
they just need to accept it and live with it .....BLACK da sista said it best by DNA

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back