Black Men : How Many Black Men Die Daily in the USA?

Some real discussion needs to be held here about the gang situation, what states it is still occuring in and how folks can help each of those states regadless of where we are.
The NOGE have pretty much squahshed inclinations of fratiricide in NYC, even the Godbody thing is played out

And some serious discussion about drugs in our communities, because crack dollars are buying those bullets

wow -

Now how many of those black men were or are killed by the police, government, etc ... daily? This would include - police brutality, Cocaine/Drugs, Alcoholism, and other forms that they use.

I know it might sound like I'm being funny but this is a serious question - Most of the gang death are over drugs which the CIA is responsible for. So they must assume some responsibility on that ... Alcohol used to be illegal but because American wants their money they legalized it and thus Many of our people are dying from drug and alcohol induced crimes. The government surely must take responsibility for their roles in that.

You know what I mean?

Peace

Ru2religious

wow -

Now how many of those black men were or are killed by the police, government, etc ... daily? This would include - police brutality, Cocaine/Drugs, Alcoholism, and other forms that they use.

I know it might sound like I'm being funny but this is a serious question - Most of the gang death are over drugs which the CIA is responsible for. So they must assume some responsibility on that ... Alcohol used to be illegal but because American wants their money they legalized it and thus Many of our people are dying from drug and alcohol induced crimes. The government surely must take responsibility for their roles in that.

You know what I mean?

Peace

Ru2religious
No devil should be held responsible for doing their job, because the devils job is to do evil, plain and simple

only the original man should be held responsible for acceptting the devil's poison and not creating a fence to keep it away from ones family and loved ones

That will work!!!!!!!!!

and when I mention here in Brooklyn, and my activities and my support for the Black church, the NOI and the NOGE, it is not profiling or rhetoric.
A Ray of Hope
Despite these grim findings, there are encouraging results from the analysis as well. Between 1991 and 1998, African-American males in all of the jurisdictions the Heritage staff analyzed, apart from Baltimore, experienced a drop in the risk that they would be murdered. The most spectacular decrease occurred in Brooklyn, New York, where the risk of death by homicide for black males in 1998 declined by more than two-thirds from the risk in 1991. Over the same period, African-American males in Los Angeles County experienced a 50 percent decline in the risk of homicide.

http://www.heritage.org/Research/Reports/2000/05/Continuing-Victims-of-High-Homicide-Rates-in-Urban-Communities
The NOGE are the ones here that speak the language of the youth therefore the ones to take rightfully take a major amount of the credit for the improvement in Brooklyn

No devil should be held responsible for doing their job, because the devils job is to do evil, plain and simple

only the original man should be held responsible for acceptting the devil's poison and not creating a fence to keep it away from ones family and loved ones

No blame - just statistics - that's all I'm looking for - you know?

Peace

Ru2religious

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back