Brother AACOOLDRE : How Farrakan became a Black Hitler???

....Furthermore, I did not reference Louis Farrakhan as any kind of "Hitler."

I simply replied to the phrasing of the TITLE of this thread.

So, IMO, if Farrakhan is to be compared to Hitler, in any way, I thought some ADDITIONAL examples of what Louis Farrakhan espouses would be helpful.

peace

So, IMO, if Farrakhan is to be compared to Hitler, in any way, I thought some ADDITIONAL examples of what Louis Farrakhan espouses would be helpful.
- Helpful to who? The jews who called him "the new black hitler"?
You can't be talking about helping any black people out by posting snippets from speeches 36 -37 years ago...lol

Why would you think your assistance was needed anyway if you read the opening post and see how the jews attack backfired on them......Do you think you can do a better job than they did? I see you trying your best and giving it a good effort, but still not even close to what they tried to do 27 YEARS AGO.

You must keep in mind the times and that Elijah was the leader of a black nation that was cleaning up people and neighborhoods. So for one of those he cleaned up to seemingly turn on him, of course he's going to receive threats from other followers. Most of whom had no clue what was even going on at the time. Just following orders from those above in the ranks of a NATION! About 80 % of the Nation at that time were on the outside looking in, kind of like you and fell victim to the rumors and heresay....ok, yes, you posted the words of farrakhan at that time, but farrakhan has admitted to all of that and blames himself for creating the atmosphere..

But, TO GET BACK ON THE TOPIC BROTHER AACOOLDRE'S THREAD

Farrakhan even voted for the first time when Jesse ran to show how much support he had for that brother, only to be stabbed in the back by Jesse later on during the campaign..... and jesse has a very bad habit of this, before and after the campaign.

peace

.. why would you even be taking shots and Farrakhan, or elijah when the thread has absolutely nothing to do with them?

ROFLMBO! Uh...HELLO! The TITLE of this thread is "How FARRAKHAN Became A Black Hitler?"

And everything I have posted has been about FARRAKHAN's statements in various examples.

I have never referenced him as a "Hitler." (Now, if the shoe fits....) :10500:

But, I do assert that his immediate, close, teacher/pupil relationship with Elijah Muhammad and his life since Elijah's death has certainly mirrored what Elijah taught him.

You can't be talking about helping any black people out by posting snippets from speeches 36 -37 years ago...lol

And I find it just as funny that you have such a problem with me sharing these "snippets." lol

Moreover, all these "snippets" help shed some "light" on Farrakhan's history of inflammatory statements against his own people.

So, I'm certainly not shocked by anything he has said about Jews.

From 1964 to 1984 to 2010, Farrakhan has put his FOOT IN HIS MOUTH, time-and-time again.

But, he always COMES BACK and says, "Well now, if anything I've said has been taken out of context, I am truly sorry for the misunderstanding." :lol:

(Yeah, Farrakhan...GOOD SAVE!) ROFLMBO

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back