Black People Politics : Herman Cain Wins Florida Straw Poll; Perry Distant Second

Clyde C Coger Jr

PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
In the Spirit of Sankofa,

.......Black folk on the horizon, strong:

Herman Cain Wins Florida Straw Poll; Perry Distant Second

104227_5_.jpg

By IBTimes Staff Reporter | September 25, 2011 9:55 AM EDT

Atlanta businessman Herman Cain won the Florida straw poll Saturday, defeating second-place Rick Perry after the Texas governor spoke to a group of activists with a breakfast speech.
Cain, former CEO of Godfather's Pizza, came in first with 37.1 percent of the 2,657 votes cast by GOP delegates at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando. Perry came in a distant second at 15.4 percent.
Former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney followed with 14 percent while former U.S. Sen. Rick Santorum drew 11 percent. U.S. Rep. Ron Paul finished with 10.5 percent, former Speaker Newt Gingrich finished with 8.5 percent, while former Utah Gov. Jon Huntsman finished with 2 percent. U.S. Rep. Michele Bachmann, who won the Iowa straw poll in August, finished with just 1 percent of the vote, Fox News reported.
http://www.ibtimes.com/articles/219443/20110925/hermain-cain-florida-straw-poll-wins-rick-perry.htm

Peace In,

.......Black folk on the horizon, strong:

Herman Cain Wins Florida Straw Poll; Perry Distant Second

By IBTimes Staff Reporter | September 25, 2011 9:55 AM EDT

Atlanta businessman Herman Cain won the Florida straw poll Saturday, defeating second-place Rick Perry after the Texas governor spoke to a group of activists with a breakfast speech.
Cain, former CEO of Godfather's Pizza, came in first with 37.1 percent of the 2,657 votes cast by GOP delegates at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando. Perry came in a distant second at 15.4 percent.
Former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney followed with 14 percent while former U.S. Sen. Rick Santorum drew 11 percent. U.S. Rep. Ron Paul finished with 10.5 percent, former Speaker Newt Gingrich finished with 8.5 percent, while former Utah Gov. Jon Huntsman finished with 2 percent. U.S. Rep. Michele Bachmann, who won the Iowa straw poll in August, finished with just 1 percent of the vote, Fox News reported.
http://www.ibtimes.com/articles/219443/20110925/hermain-cain-florida-straw-poll-wins-rick-perry.htm

Peace In,

He impressed me. He had the only look of a cool Presidential candidate. Rick Perry was sweating. He was lost!!!:lol:

I was laughing when I saw this news this morning at the airport? I give him credit though he has done way better than other candidates like Romney and Gingrich who has yet to win anything.

.......Not to mentioned the so-called front runner from my neck of the woods, Texas...Rick Perry:lol: Mr. Obama is nearly assured a second term sought to be denied by the naysayers...

Peace In,

.......Not to mentioned the so-called front runner from my neck of the woods, Texas...Rick Perry:lol: Mr. Obama is nearly assured a second term sought to be denied by the naysayers...

Peace In,
Indeed, these guys seem to be handing him the re-election they are a bunch of jokesters.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back