Black Women : He thinks You are actually his property, I wonder why?

Why exactly are saying this is a "Caucasoid" way of thinking? I am not understanding your logic here using this analogy, etc. Are you somehow inplying that black man do not think, nor act in this way, etc.?

Naw, what I meant is that line of thinking was introduced by the caucasoid. Since the caucasoid is the one pulling the strings in society the so called black man and woman have taken up their ideologies, doctrines and concepts. It is rare nowadays to see a man or woman with their own concepts and views of the world. Most of them have been molded and assimilated, so the way they see the world is usually the way that the people in their surroundings have expressed it to them. More often than not, people view their surroundings through a picture others have painted for them. Through a colored lens so to say.

I am a:pi sunglasses: old school brutha, and since back in da day, I have often heard a black man in the heat of a argument:argue: tell his woman, wife, whatever, that 'she's his woman, or something to the effect that he' owns her, etc., I have listen to a many abusive man declare to a woman that he somehow owns her, etc. Whether they are married or not, They can just be friends, just two people in a monogamist relationship, etc. Yeah... Dudes have said it, :nono:"you my go*#^* woman! And you ain't going nowhere! And he will fight, etc. Now.. "what makes this man think that he in someway owns you?" Even I understand that marriage is not ownership of another etc. But what makes a man say that even if you are husband and wife, that you "belong" to him? I am sure that many women are thinking and saying the same thing regarding a man, etc. ! But, does marriage in your view give a person somehow ownership whether physically or mentally over the person he or she is married to, etc.? Or is this person:console: acting out as a want to be control freak? What do you think?

It is beyond me that A Human being would even want to "own" another.

Human Being..... Human- being....the being part means Free.... being Free.... As in a Free Spirit owned be No One.

No circumstances in the Natural order of things dictates this need to possess a person.
Isn't being appreciative of the time and space you share with them enough? What more do they owe you?
Not a **** thing!

The nerve,
to attempt to substantiate this gross display of unhealthy attachment and dysfunctional rationale.
Perceiving ownership over another. Person/body need to "own" another is madness.

Well... this is exactly how many black men act out in relationships, etc. That's when violence breaks out, and out of his foul mouth these words usually come, etc. "you my gd woman, etc. or stuff like you do what da f#^k I say! As if he ses his marriage as owning this woman, etc. Perhaps that's why some men actually physically beat and abuse a woman, etc. it's madness alright, but it's happening too! Say whutchu want, etc. It's happening daily somewhere in des hoods! Later....

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back