Day: On Tuesdays....Beginning: October 14, 2008
Even Information:

Current standing members are:

A007........................................Group Think/Thread Starter
keita.........................................Group Think
ang-EL....................................Group Think
Writspirit.................................Group Think/Editor
Clyde C. Coger, Jr...............Group Think/Organizer

Group Objective: Group Think. The Group identifies that, “a state of ignorance,” is the central cause of post modern racism. And to that end seeks to disclose and reverse the “state of ignorance” with truth and education.

Format/Discipline: Utilizing Voice Chat, plans and goals will be reached through group consensus, by note-taking and factual research, achieving the Objective.
Discipline: Robert Rules of Order (as a guide)

Group Size: To be effective, a limit of five(5) members, at any one live session, participating in Group Think is permissible. Currently, one(1) vacancy exists; Writspirit’s busy schedule precludes day-time input( to attend as available).

Process and Development: Factual material, researched and settled by group consensus, will be tracked to and edited in the Thread: What is the Origin of Racism, until the Objective is achieved.

Final Product/Desteee.com exclusive rights:

A published document which reveals the Origin of Racism
A perpetual Newsletter
Destee.com T-Shirts
E-Book

Brother Clyde Coger ... i have posted your "Origin of Racism Group" on the Class Schedule and you can view it here ... http://destee.com/forums/calendar.php?do=getinfo&e=74&day=2008-10-14&c=1

I do recommend that all those who will be speaking on the microphone, come into chat prior to class time, so they can be sure they know how to work the mic, if their system is all set up properly (to be heard), etc. ... especially if they've never spoke on the microphone before.

Looking forward to Class! :teach:

Much Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

In the Spirit of Sankofa!

Brother Clyde Coger ... i have posted your "Origin of Racism Group" on the Class Schedule and you can view it here ... http://destee.com/forums/calendar.php?do=getinfo&e=74&day=2008-10-14&c=1

I do recommend that all those who will be speaking on the microphone, come into chat prior to class time, so they can be sure they know how to work the mic, if their system is all set up properly (to be heard), etc. ... especially if they've never spoke on the microphone before.
Looking forward to Class! :teach:

Much Much Love and Peace.

Destee

Good Morning Beautiful,

Busy you have been this morning! Thank you Destee, especially for the above high-lighted recommendation. I will begin this minute to reached A007 and ang-EL, and advise them to get in early. This recommendation is exactly what I had been worried about, so thank you for your expertise and management.

Update--Member attendace

A007 and I confirmed his attendance by phone yesterday. I have been unable to reach ang-EL in like manner this week nor has he site visited this week, if he comes, it is based on our past phone confirmation from earlier weeks. Likewise, Writspirit hasn't site visited this week either, but is aware of the date and time, if she can break away from work assignments. keita committed to attend, if he is here(meaning in Town). This is only the beginning, so be patient(talking to myself, moreso than you:)).

This has not been easy to bring together, it will get better, however!

Brother Clyde Coger ... Good Morning ... :love:

I have moved all of the posts associated with this group, to its own thread.

This may help you in communicating with everyone, your Group Members, the Family, etc! :)

Please don't feel like it is necessary to report everything directly to me. We don't (micro) manage the online classes that way. We are so appreciatve of the love and energy given to all of us, by our "Teachers," you pretty much get to do what you want! :) Just continue in the same wonderful Spirit that you have, and if there is a specific concern or question that i have, i will present it. I just don't want you to be disappointed, if i don't respond to all that takes place within.

I am aware of the challenge of bringing our people together, especially done so positively, and i do Thank You! :love:

Looking Forward to Class! :teach:

Much Love and Peace.

Destee

In the Spirit of Sankofa!

Brother Clyde Coger ... Good Morning ... :love:

I have moved all of the posts associated with this group, to its own thread.

This may help you in communicating with everyone, your Group Members, the Family, etc! :)

Please don't feel like it is necessary to report everything directly to me. We don't (micro) manage the online classes that way. We are so appreciatve of the love and energy given to all of us, by our "Teachers," you pretty much get to do what you want! :) Just continue in the same wonderful Spirit that you have, and if there is a specific concern or question that i have, i will present it. I just don't want you to be disappointed, if i don't respond to all that takes place within.

I am aware of the challenge of bringing our people together, especially done so positively, and i do Thank You! :love:

Looking Forward to Class! :teach:

Much Love and Peace.

Destee

Destee,

Again, thanks Destee for reducing my learning curve, I will catch on sooner or later. Perfect move on the thread for all the right reasons, thanks. NO disappointment here, if no response from you, I understand, truly. As time goes on I will get better and better at this. Overlook my constant need to communicate, I am just a communicator/messenger! I love you too!

Look for me to come in around 11:00 AM Eastern

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back