Black Sports : Floyd Mayweather Vs. Arturo Gatti this saturday

panafrica

REGISTERED MEMBER
Aug 24, 2002
The Diaspora
On Pay per View, Floyd Mayweather, the most talented fighter in boxing will fight for the Jr. Welterweight Title. I expect him to systematically take Gatti apart and either stop him late or win an decision. For those who can afford it, this fight is a must see. Unfortunately I can't afford it (unless someone can recommend a black box hookup in the NYC/North NJ area), so I'll have to catch the replay next week.

Yes. I will be watching this fight. Gatti said in the countdown show for HBO that Mayweather is a little boy..and that he forgets that...and that he's gonna give Mayweather a whippin'...an ol' fashion whippin'. He also said that he's gonna take him into deep waters and punish him. :lol: I seriously doubt if it will get that far. I think Mayweather will seek to end it early.

I know one thing...Mayweather is gonna let those fists fly to let Gatti know how skilled he his...to show him the level of boxer he's in the ring with. This will take away some of Gatti's confidence. Then it's over from there.

I just hope that Mayweather doesn't do what he did in his first fight at this weight level...take punches to see if he could hang; although the person he was fighting isn't known for his punching power. That's not good.

panafrica said:
On Pay per View, Floyd Mayweather, the most talented fighter in boxing will fight for the Jr. Welterweight Title. I expect him to systematically take Gatti apart and either stop him late or win an decision. For those who can afford it, this fight is a must see. Unfortunately I can't afford it (unless someone can recommend a black box hookup in the NYC/North NJ area), so I'll have to catch the replay next week.

I wont spend money on this fight because it is going to be as one sided as Wright vs Trinidad. Mayweather will win by TKO in the middle or late rounds.

Mayweather said this at the press conference on Thursday.

"Buy the Floyd Mayweather-Ricky Hatton pay-per-view after the Floyd Mayweather-Arturo Gatti fight," he said, referring to the British IBF light welterweight champion who is a possible future opponent.
I guess he's decided who he'll fight next after Gatti.

Vivian Harris cursed at Mayweather and accused Mayweather of ducking him. Things are getting a little interesting in this division.

Monetary said:
Mayweather said this at the press conference on Thursday.

I guess he's decided who he'll fight next after Gatti.

Vivian Harris cursed at Mayweather and accused Mayweather of ducking him. Things are getting a little interesting in this division.

Vivian Harris does seem to be a fighter no one seems to want, but he hurts himself with long periods of inactivity.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back