Black Short Stories : Finally

sarcasm4eva

REGISTERED MEMBER
Apr 19, 2003
You call me one day out the blue and ask what I have planned for today. I reply “Nothing, just chilling”. You then say, “I want to come thru” My sarcastic response, “Ok.Whateva” I haven’t communicated with you in about two months and my mind is overwhelmed with thoughts that I don’t necessarily want to deal with and analyze. I say to myself that this is just another empty promise. Over the years I have learned that you no longer deserve the benefit of the doubt. I put our brief conversation out of my mind.
An hour later my phone wakes me up out of a well needed nap. I check my phone and receive a text from you. The text states “ I am here” I reply “Haha, that’s funny” I attempt to go back to sleep, but again I get another text. I say to myself “Now he just wants to bother me.” I read the incoming text and you say “No for real, I am here. Come get me.” Slightly annoyed I get dressed and walk to the train station to meet you. The walk back was filled with slight chit chat, but mostly silence. It was eerily reminiscent of our last kiss and the silence that followed.
Once we got back to my place and I closed the door, I felt my insides become liquid. We had never been completely alone in all the years that we have known each other. This presented a new situation for us and I definitely had to keep my cool. I was definitely feeling the sexual tension that had been building up for years. I take a deep breath and give you a tour of the apartment. You say “it’s a nice place. I’m happy for you. You deserve this” I smile in response and head for the couch. He’s right behind me. I sit on one end, he takes the other. It’s as if we are afraid to get too close, if we do, what happens next can’t be controlled. I start flirting, which should get things rolling. I stretch my body out and my feet land in his lap. He starts grilling my legs and I think to myself ‘Yup, he still has the leg fetish.’ He’s playing with my feet, he starts to rub his warm hands up and down my legs and thighs. By this point I already want a massage and many other things. The tv is blaring background noise, so I change it to one of the music channels. The light was glaring on his lips just right and I couldn’t resist any longer. I straddled him and pinned his arms. He was totally caught off guard. He was actually squirming under me and I loved every last minute of it! He wants to be in control now and broke my hold on him. He rubs my back knowing that I’ll get more in the mood than what I already am. Next thing I know, he gets up with me still attached to him and starts pacing my living room. Then he gently lays me on the couch and positions himself on top of me. Now I am the one who is pinned down and totally at his mercy. That’s ok, he takes his actions way back to when we first met, he starts licking every nook and cranny of my body. In my mind I’m thinking ‘Is he really doing this?!’ He flips me over on to my stomach. As soon as I feel his tongue graze the small of my back, I lose all control that my body had at the moment.
He’s enjoying this just as much as I am. With a hint of playfulness he says, “You really don’t know who your f**king with, do you?” I’m obviously not able to respond considering what’s being done to me. Hearing that makes me want to please him. I muster up all the strength I can and somehow get him off of me. I walk into the kitchen looking for some food I can use on him. For some odd reason, he’s afraid of me using food when I go down. I think to myself ‘My house, my rules.’ I walk back in the living room with the food. He sees the food and his face became strained. I tell him, “Shut up, I don’t want to hear it. I’m going to do it regardless and you’ll like it” His facial expression reads, “Did she really just put me in my place?” at the same time you could see a smirk appearing, like he liked the aggressiveness I just used. I continued with my business and didn’t hear one peep out of him, just like I expected. The only time he said anything was when he uttered my name while I was swallowing his c*m. In my head I thought ‘And you said you didn’t like food, why??’
We both chilled on the couch for a while. I guess we were trying to regain some strength for round two. We were actually watching the tv now and joking around with each other. We needed to release some of that tension before we really got down and dirty. After a while, he gets up and looks me directly in the face. He says “Its time to show you what I want to do you. No more telling you.” I get up and purposely walk in front of him. I know he’s watching me, so I throw it a lot harder. He instantly grabs my hips then palms my a**. He knows I like that, a lot. I was **** near putty in his hands. I sit on the edge of my bed, waiting to see if he’s going to try something else. He does. He pushes me back in the bed, letting me know that he wants to 69. I’m definitely in trouble now. We did that for bout an hour.
At this point, I’m ready to go. He senses this and asks me, “Do you want to be on top or bottom?” Bottom was my response. I lay down, once again I’m being licked, but I’m not complaining. This time he licked me from my head to my toes. He pins me down in a sensual way and starts stroking me. Once I feel his di**, it’s over for the both of us! After blessing my bed, we blessed just about every open space in the apartment. Talk about a work out!

Finally, I got him…

Copyright 2008

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back