Black Spirituality Religion : EVIL..WHAT'S THE REAL ORIGIN??

Music Producer said:
Your own words disprove your excuse of “ignorance”. You are not “ignorant” of those verses but yet you “deny” them as The Word of GOD.

I did not say that I didn't know OF them. I simply do not believe that they are what you say they are. And unfortunately there is no way to PROVE that they are. So either they ARE and i am IGNORANT not to believe them (because I would NOT KNOWINGLY deny the Words of God) OR They ARE NOT and YOU are ignorant for believing that they are. THOSE ARE THE ONLY TWO POSSIBILITIES!!!! And, in both cases IGNORANCE is present.

Care to address the rest of my last post??

There are many, many problems with the bible, and we cannot just read the bible believing that we are reading the inspired word of God, for the simple reason that the bible was not originally written in English, Spanish or most of the languages in which it is now written. Basically the Old Testament was written in Hebrew and the New Testament was written in Greek.

It is not an easy task to translate the bible from its original language. But even without going there, let me just first say, that ALL OF THE ORIGINAL MANUSCRIPTS FROM WHICH THE BIBLE WAS WRITTEN HAVE BEEN LOST OR DISTROYED. What we have today are copies of copies of copies. And as one can reasonably expect no two of these copied manuscripts agree. When Copiers have difficulties understanding handwritings, so they wrote what they thought was the intended word. They looked on the version been copied from, shift their heads and wrote on the new papyrus [a plant-fiber paper] or parchment [an animal skin paper], then they shift back to the version being copied from, but instead of starting from where they left off, they then copied a similar word further down in the sentence, so what comes between that same word, at different position in the passage, is then not included in the copied version. This happen simple because TRANSLATORS ARE NOT INSPIRED MEN. It is because TRANSLATORS ARE NOT INSPIRED MEN and because there is no direct word for word conversion between the languages, why there are so many different revisions of the bible. So then this foolishness about nothing should be added or removed from the bible or holy men wrote as god spoke is all a bag of garbage.

Also ancient manuscripts were written without space or punctuation between words, so a scribe would have to interpret something which looks like this, fransterandhenryaremyackeedebatingbuddies….from Genesis to Revelation. This is what translators had to work with. I think this kind of writing is called acrostic writing. Just image trying to translate lines and lines of these writings, it is not easy. Not only that, but for every Greek word, there are about one to two dozen English equivalent. So to get the meaning of an equivalent Greek word in English a team would have to sit down and decide what the best meaning of the word is. After the best words are interpreted, then whole sentence or passage will then have to be converted to normal English syntax, so as to make sense.

For example,1 Thessalonians 4:3-6

“This for is will of the God, the Holiness of you, to abstain you from the fornication, to know each of you the of himself vessel to possess in holiness and honor, not in feeling of desire according to which also the nations the ones not knowing the God, the not to trespass and to defraud in the matter the brother of him.”

The translator will then drop some of these words, like the article “the” before “fornication” and other words need to be added for the passage to make sense. But even after this is done the passage still does not necessarily is conveying the original meaning. Simple because Greek and Hebrew are not English and there are no direct conversion between the languages.

As if translation is not difficult enough, there are fraudulent forgeries of the copied manuscript, so as to convey bias messages.

One of those fraudulent insertions seems to be Jesus’ instruction to the eleven remaining disciples, which reads as follows:

The Great Commission
Matthews 28: “16Then the eleven disciples went to Galilee, TO THE MOUNTAIN where Jesus had told them to go. 17When they saw him, they worshiped him; but some doubted. 18Then Jesus came to them and said, "All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. 19Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in[a] the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age."

((The most reliable early manuscripts and other ancient witnesses do not have Mark 16:9-20.))
14Later JESUS APPEARED TO THE ELEVEN AS THEY WERE EATING; he rebuked them for their lack of faith and their stubborn refusal to believe those who had seen him after he had risen.
15He said to them, "Go into all the world and preach the good news to all creation. 16Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved, but whoever does not believe will be condemned. 17And these signs will accompany those who believe: In my name they will drive out demons; they will speak in new tongues; 18they will pick up snakes with their hands; and when they drink deadly poison, it will not hurt them at all; they will place their hands on sick people, and they will get well."
19After the Lord Jesus had spoken to them, he was taken up into heaven and he sat at the right hand of God. 20THEN THE DISCIPLES WENT OUT AND PREACHED EVERYWHERE and the Lord worked with them and confirmed his word by the signs that accompanied it.
Question to ask yourselves is, where exactly did Jesus met the eleven and gave them the instruction to “go into all the world”, on the mountain according to Matthew or while they were eating elsewhere as Mark indicated?

The second question is, was Peter among the eleven, and if so, why was there a dispute which eventually led to a split between Paul and Peter in the book of Acts? If Peter, according to Mark was among the eleven which obeyed the instruction of Jesus and “went out and preached everywhere [in both gentile and Jewish regions]”, why is Peter behaving as if he had never heard about that great commission from Jesus? Paul later ministered to the Gentiles and Peter stayed in Jerusalem with the Jews.

Check out Acts 10 about Cornelius and Peter as further evidence that either Peter was not amongst the eleven or this instruction by Jesus was later insertion, which just doesn’t make sense.

Acts 10: “27Talking with him, Peter went inside and found a large gathering of people. 28He said to them: "You are well aware that it is against our law for a Jew to associate with a Gentile or visit him. But God has shown me that I should not call any man impure or unclean.”

From all indications Peter was a racist, up to the time when Cornelius came to him. Which begs even more question, how could he have been in the company of God and remained a racist?

Jesus and his disciple were instructed by their racist God to save “ONLY TO THE LOST SHEEP OF ISRAEL.” so since God words are final and he has been planning this trip for Jesus for thousands of years since man sinned in the garden of Eden, why is it that a gentile woman, in just a few words, convinced him [God] to change His mind.

The world was about to end, because this was what John the Baptist, Jesus and his disciples were preaching, and the only people who were to be saved were the Jews. Should I thank God for Jesus or for this Canaanite woman, who showed him how selfish he was?

Can’t you see that this was a racist bunch of Jewish men going around looking out just for themselves?

See Matt 15:
“21Leaving that place, Jesus withdrew to the region of Tyre and Sidon. 22A Canaanite woman from that vicinity came to him, crying out, "Lord, Son of David, have mercy on me! My daughter is suffering terribly from demon-possession."
23Jesus did not answer a word. So his disciples came to him and urged him, "Send her away, for she keeps crying out after us."
24He answered, "I WAS SENT ONLY TO THE LOST SHEEP OF ISRAEL."
25The woman came and knelt before him. "Lord, help me!" she said.
26He replied, "IT IS NOT RIGHT TO TAKE THE CHILDREN'S BREAD AND TOSS IT TO THEIR DOGS."
When I see men writing about the Lord was in a chariot with Judah when the went to fight the Palestinians, and because the Palestinians had superior weapons they chased away God and Judah I have to really question whether this whole thing wasn’t just somebody’s dream or a bad translation.

How can I accept a religion that originally had no intention of saving the gentiles from imminent destruction?

God told God to ignore the gentiles and hurry up and convert “ONLY THE LOST SHEEP OF ISRAEL.”

Mi nu like old bruks. Mi nu like secondhand, and I am not a dog in need of crumbs, so, I will continue to pray to The Creator of the Universe, The Great colorless Spirit, and hope that my dead ancestors, who are now my guardian Angels, will continue to answer my prayers. This is the way of the indigenous peoples of the Americas and Africa.

An Africanized revised version of Chief Seattle speech:
Your God is not our God! Your God loves your people and hates mine! He folds his strong protecting arms lovingly about the paleface and leads him by the hand as a father leads an infant son. But, He has forsaken His African children, if they really are His. The white man's God cannot love our people or He would protect them. They seem to be orphans who can look nowhere for help. How then can we be brothers? How can your God become our God and renew our prosperity and awaken in us dreams of returning greatness? If we have a common Heavenly Father He must be partial, for He came to His paleface children. We never saw Him. He gave you laws but had no word for His red children whose teeming multitudes once filled this vast continent as stars fill the firmament. No; we are two distinct races with separate origins and separate destinies. There is little in common between us.
To us the ashes of our ancestors are sacred and their resting place is hallowed ground. You wander far from the graves of your ancestors and seemingly without regret. Your religion was written upon tablets of stone by the iron finger of your God so that you could not forget. Our religion is the traditions of our ancestors -- the dreams of our old men, given them in solemn hours of the night by the Great Spirit; and the visions of our sachems, and is written in the hearts of our people.

Your dead cease to love you and the land of their nativity as soon as they pass the portals of the tomb and wander away beyond the stars. They are soon forgotten and never return. Our dead never forget this beautiful world that gave them being. They still love its verdant valleys, its murmuring rivers, its magnificent mountains, sequestered vales and verdant lined lakes and bays, and ever yearn in tender fond affection over the lonely hearted living, and often return from the happy hunting ground to visit, guide, console, and comfort them.

Music Producer said:
I agree,
I have several Jewish Holy Scriptures that have the Hebrew and English interlineally written.

Interlinear is the word – for – word translation of the original languages. Interlinear translation is a stage on the way to a translation, correctly identifying the basic meaning and function of each Greek and Hebrew word, but not yet assembling that information into coherent English sentences.

For example, here is an interlinear translation of 1 Thessalonians 4:3-6,

“This for is will of the God, the Holiness of you, to abstain you from the fornication, to know each of you the of himself vessel to possess in holiness and honor, not in feeling of desire according to which also the nations the ones not knowing the God, the not to trespass and to defraud in the matter the brother of him.”

The translator will then drop some of these words, like the article “the” before “fornication” and other words need to be added for the passage to make sense. But even after this is done the passage still does not necessarily convey the original meaning. Simple because Greek and Hebrew are not English and there are no direct conversion between the languages.

1 Thessalonians 4 (New International Version)
3It is God's will that you should be sanctified: that you should avoid sexual immorality; 4that each of you should learn to control his own body[a] in a way that is holy and honorable, 5not in passionate lust like the heathen, who do not know God; 6and that in this matter no one should wrong his brother or take advantage of him. The Lord will punish men for all such sins, as we have already told you and warned you.

1 Thessalonians 4 (King James Version)
3For this is the will of God, even your sanctification, that ye should abstain from fornication: 4That every one of you should know how to possess his vessel in sanctification and honor; 5Not in the lust of concupiscence, even as the Gentiles which know not God: 6That no man go beyond and defraud his brother in any matter: because that the Lord is the avenger of all such, as we also have forewarned you and testified.

Note that both translations are different. Sexual immorality in the NIV covers both adultery and fornication, bestiality and so on, but the KJV only instructs us to abstain from fornication.

Music Producer said:
I think people use this type of language to cover-up and make excuses to not study the Word of GOD. Discovering GOD is not magic, it is the practice of Ma-at, which is the study and contemplation of ancient written information to discover origin and truth. Stop trying to make people believe that you have access to something they don’t or are unable to grasp, it don’t work with me. I know from my study of the Word of GOD that GOD is not Speaking to anyone during our Diaspora.We are in those days. The only Word you will find of GOD is what is written as GOD Speaking them. Most of us have no idea what GOD has already Spoken and don’t even accept that it is GOD, what good would new Words do us while we are in a state of ignorance?You are making the same error that many make in reading the Bible. You place words of writers, records keeping and historical information over the Specific Word of GOD. You fail to place what GOD Spoke over what men write. I have shown you the reasoning with the Word of GOD, it is of your own will to accept or not accept what GOD has explained and Spoken.

The Word of God is any word spoken by you or any other human being, which gives edification. The Word of God flows naturally from the lips or pens of all peace-loving human beings.

Leave the bibles at home and go to church and talk about the problems which are affecting us, and then let us seek ways to solve those problems. Let us join hands and hearts to build each other rather than have faith in a forged and plagerized book. The early church didn't have the New Testament, and they didn’t live by the Old Testament, but nevertheless the church grew because they had each other. Paul letters were not intended for us, they were written specifically to particular churches which were facing particular problems. The church at Thessalonica or the other churches didn’t see the Letters to young Timothy; this was written only for the eyes of Timothy. The letter to the Romans were written to those at Rome, they were nothing but letters written by a sinful man like us, who had “a thorn in the flesh” called Paul

Music Producer said:
DNA testing of today places the white mans DNA as appearing almost 10, 000 years ago. The white man has not been on the seen long enough to be Noah or any patriarchs of the Old Testament. As the people that became the white man were trapped in the ice age the Bible was taking place. As the kingdom of Egypt was in full swing the white man was warring between clans in the European lands. That is why you see no white people in the many Egyptian artifacts that we have. Even the white man knows this which is why some of them started faking Egyptian artifacts and trying to scrub the paint off of some of the real ones. I wouldn’t be surprised that the Romans attempted this same type of editing of history. Even in the so-called Caucaus Mountains the original inhabitants are described as Africans by two different ancient historians, Herodotus and Pindar, (518-438BC). These African inhabitants were known as the Colchians and are suspected to have been from Remises II’s army. Every person in the Old Testament was Negroes.
There are many different versions to your version of colour conversion, but I will stick to the biblical version, that Seth descendants were black until Noah was born. Noah was an albino, as described in the Book of Enoch.
He was born with white skin and locks. His father, Lamech, was shocked and afraid of his son’s appearance so he ran and complained to his father, that he had got a very strange looking son with white skin.

Then there is 2 Ki 5:25-27 which reads:

"Then he went in and stood before his master Elisha. 'Where have you been, Gehazi?' Elisha asked. 'Your servant didn't go anywhere,' Gehazi answered. But Elisha said to him, 'Was not my spirit with you when the man got down from his chariot to meet you? Is this the time to take money, or to accept clothes, olive groves, vineyards, flocks, herds, or menservants and maidservants? NAAMAN'S LEPROSY WILL CLING TO YOU AND TO YOUR DESCENDANTS FOREVER.' Then Gehazi went from Elisha's presence and he was leprous, as white as snow."

Also Genesis 12: 17,” But the LORD inflicted serious diseases on Pharaoh and his household because of Abram's wife Sarai.” According to C. McGhee Livers in her book the Biblical History of Black Mankind, the Pharaoh was afflicted with leprosy, which removed his covering, which is the black from his skin, which leaves him white.

Music Producer said:
I agree, but you have to understand that the Specific Word of GOD has not changed. What GOD Spoke in the Old Testament is the same Word HE Spoke to our ancestors in the original writings of the Egyptian, Ethiopians and Africans because the white man was afraid to edit or change those Specific Words.
The actual manuscripts, called ‘autographs’, written by Mark, Paul and other writers of the bible no longer exist. What now exist are copies of copies of copies of copies, and no two of these copies of copies agree with each other. What you are calling the Word of God is really the words of translators. The original ancient manuscripts where written without space or punctuations between the words. No full stop, commas, just words after words joining to each other.

Let me just say that the docile and unproductive nature of black people is largely due to our eagerness to continued the kind of worship, in freedom, as if we are still slaves. During slavery, the bible was wedged between every black person, so that we have now become a traitor to our own. We need to get it out of the way so that we can physically and spiritually join hands and heart together for prosperity. Leave the problems of the rebellious children of Israel, Timothy, Roman, Galatians, and others behind, and listen to the problems of your black brothers and sisters. This is the only way whereby we will unite as a people. We need to listen to our own problems and solve our own problems; to hell with Jacob and Esau story. Our stories are real, therefore we need to write our own bible stories, because God is speaking to us right now.

Music Producer said:
Oldiesman:

What else would our lives and existences evolve around except our personal relationship with GOD?

What other thing would propel you to develop and improve yourself and conditions around you?

The pure concept of GOD gives us motivation to exist, do, develop and become because we strive to be HIM, all knowing, which forces us to develop our minds.

Those that are confused or deny their relationship with GOD strive for the essence of Lucifer which is destruction and control of it. They actually become evil itself. Unfortunately it is the bulk of these people that reign in the earth. And GOD told us HE would let them do so if Israel rejected the Covenant, which we did.

It is not enough to simply set man on the earth. We have to be given purpose and goals or we would do nothing but die.
Music Producer, no disrespect intended, but I think that you are so bible-whipped and heavenly-minded that you are practically no earthly good. Take a look around you brother, the white man draws strength from other white men, the Jew from other Jews, we blacks are the most religious, the most confused and the most divided.

We need to live in our reality. God made earth and gave to us all the minerals of Africa, but we still spend our time sitting on our lazy butts talking about no hope without God. We have no hope without black unity. People will continue to steal from us and abuse us until we realize that God is about relationship with our brothers and sisters. We need not hate anyone, but we have to unite with our own kind and stop being ungrateful to God. God is tired of us blacks crying to him. We are giving him headaches with all our problems. We are like spoilt kids, running to daddy and mommy because we cannot compete. We need to invest our time, finances, and knowledge for the development of each other.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back