Black People : EVIDENCE OF THE BLACK POISONED MIND

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another long thread that flew way off the topic into a battle ground of nowhere
and nother good from it .....wow I'm really getting tired .

I just hope we can get back where we was before the final hand is delt

That was the reason that I stepped up out of this thread. Anytime we start all this emotional, half cocked, lack of information drama that touches the heart of the thread, then we aren't going to get anywhere or have any real dialog....and to keep it real, I personally think that some of this is done on purpose...so be it.

That was the reason that I stepped up out of this thread. Anytime we start all this emotional, half cocked, lack of information drama that touches the heart of the thread, then we aren't going to get anywhere or have any real dialog....and to keep it real, I personally think that some of this is done on purpose...so be it.
To prove my point made way back in post #32, after 24 pages and 233 post of analyzing, (or even if it goes to 1000 post for that matter) what will now be DONE to improve the Black condition? Will this analysis be used to solve some of the tangible problems within the community such as drugs, unemployment, murder rates, fatherless homes, or high rates of incarceration???
The tangible problems that I mentioned above are not emotional, half cocked, nor is there any lack of information available on them, yet when you mention that we "aren't going to get anywhere" it's because the dialog does not deal with the tangible problems at all. I realize that the generic answer is that these tangible problems are only symptoms of the bigger problem, 1)that connection is not being made here nor in the streets where these problems live and grow and 2)these tangible problems are all but ignored here which is indicative of why we "aren't going to get anywhere". Some of us here would rather worry about who's hue is lighter, darker, mixed, or otherwise or who someone dates or marries.

You can dialog and keep it real til the cows come home, but unless these tangible problems are confronted head on in a manner simular to what Malik Shabazz is doing according to the article http://campusprogress.org/articles/saving_detroit_from_itself/
then we "aren't going to get anywhere".

Another long thread that flew way off the topic into a battle ground of nowhere
and nother good from it .....wow I'm really getting tired .

I just hope we can get back where we was before the final hand is delt
$$RICH$$

As a suggestion to you and or other moderators working to keep reasoned civility here on Destee.com:

When reading thru a thread (s) and should you in your best judgment see a post/remark the is not
pertinent to the discussion and or debate, inquire of the post(er) in question how is what
they are saying relevant to the subject. If they can clarify to you and or other moderators
how it is relevant, then its all good. If the moderator isn't convinced, then request that the
poster in question get on subject or not participate any further. If the moderator deem a
post impertinent to the discussion or consider a post potentially disruptive, to chime in and
request that the individual get with/back to the subject in discussion.

Just a suggestion.

Your thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back