Black Spirituality Religion : El Katub Shil El Mawut ( The Book Of The Dead ) Coming Forth By Day

We are not Arabs so the name used needs to change. Our people called it the Pert em Heru...and being that we are going into this, there are several translations. However, this book is not for everybody and particularly those who have no Kemetic understanding of the various definitions applied to a single word depending on how it is used. It is not for those unfamiliar with Kemetic history or the vocabulary or spiritual structure set in place by our ancestors.

In other words, wisdom dictates that one does not take pearls and scatter them to the road as if they will be treasured, recognized or understood for what they are. Furthermore there is a question of linguistics here which I will post about so that we look and see with an open mind instead of just grabbing at something because it is there. Who knows, there may be someone here with the genetic memory to unfold what others have not.

Poor Poor Thing

I See You Haven't Gone To Any Nuwaubian Site To Disprove The Teaching Of Dr. Malachi Z . York As Of Yet . I Guess You Feel Safe Here Yes . You Havn't Realize Yet , I Care Less What School Of Though Your Following Nor Do I Care Where It Come From . If you / had All This So-called Knowledge When You Step Away From His Teaching . Why Didn't You Write REAL Book Disproveing What He Was Teaching .

Why Waite Until He In The Belly Of The Beast . A Real Man Would Have True . And Don't Come With That Your Teach Crap . You Hard On For Him . Mental Butt Kicking Is Something Isn't it . You Nothing More Then A Wanna - Be . Your Testimony Are Nothing More Then A Cry For Attention . If What Dr.Malachi Z . York / Anybody Else Teaching Isn't What The People Here Want / Hear / Read Do You Think They're Are So Dumb / Brainwash Etc . That They Can Seek / Reaserach On Their Own .

You Keep Talking About The White Man Wanting To Control The Nubians Thought's , When Your Doning The Same Thing . Your Were Student Of M.Z.Y , You Know He Never Said Believe Him , He Always Said Don't Believe Me Check It Out For Yourself . It Also In His 400 Or More Books He Have Written ( Don't Believe Me Check It Out ) . He Also Told People Why He Taught Them Diffrent School Of Though.

He Also Say In The Beginning .. I Came Giveing You What You Want In Order To You To Accept What I Have To Give . People Wanted Religion , Being You Were A Student Of His You Should Know Why He Did Things The Way He Did . Because He Didn't Feed our Ego / Tell You What You Want To Here You Want To Back-bite And Character Assassination . You'll Never Hear A Whiteman Talk Against Any Of Their Lying Teacher , Only Negroid Do These Things . Not Nubians / Black's OverStand .

I Told Miss Dee I Was Going To Behave . But You Keep Trying To Get Something Started With Me . And Your Lie If Your Saying Your Not .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zacharias
I See You Haven't Gone To Any Nuwaubian Site To Disprove The Teaching Of Dr. Malachi Z . York As Of Yet .

As you can see or should be able to see, I haven't attacked this brother or anyone else. I have only stated a historical fact...WE ARE NOT ARABS.
the second fact I stated is the name that our ancestors called the book.
As you should be able to see, no attack there either...no names used.

I Guess You Feel Safe Here Yes . You Havn't Realize Yet , I Care Less What School Of Though Your Following Nor Do I Care Where It Come From .
This is where you start getting personal, because I did not ask you "If You cared"...nor do I take your caring or not caring as being important. These are all your own thoughts, not mines.

If you / had All This So-called Knowledge When You Step Away From His Teaching . Why Didn't You Write REAL Book Disproveing What He Was Teaching .

Now, being that you asked or made an assumption pertaining to what I may or may not have had when I stepped away from him, let me clarify. When I stepped away from him I did not have all that I have now....I only knew from my internal voice and the studies that I was doing at the time that something wasn't right. I didn't know what it was but I knew something wasn't right....oh, and he was still a free man when I left and he was still the so called Mahdi pushing Islam and the Qu'ran.

If What Dr.Malachi Z . York / Anybody Else Teaching Isn't What The People Here Want / Hear / Read Do You Think They're Are So Dumb / Brainwash Etc . That They Can Seek / Reaserach On Their Own .

I find this to be very note worthy and I'm glad you said it. Since some of the most intelligent people I ever met were some Christians and some Muslims, why with all their intelligence were they Muslims and Christians? They were what they were because like all of us the majority were conditioned since childhood, they were brainwashed, uninformed and were basically in need of something greater than themselves to believe in....but just like the people who follow a lot of religions, they were highly intelligent. Furthermore, what the people want to hear is very rarely what they need to hear!

You Keep Talking About The White Man Wanting To Control The Nubians Thought's , When Your Doning The Same Thing . Your Were Student Of M.Z.Y , You Know He Never Said Believe Him , He Always Said Don't Believe Me Check It Out For Yourself . It Also In His 400 Or More Books He Have Written ( Don't Believe Me Check It Out ) . He Also Told People Why He Taught Them Diffrent School Of Though.

He Also Say In The Beginning .. I Came Giveing You What You Want In Order To You To Accept What I Have To Give . People Wanted Religion , Being You Were A Student Of His You Should Know Why He Did Things The Way He Did . Because He Didn't Feed our Ego / Tell You What You Want To Here You Want To Back-bite And Character Assassination . You'll Never Hear A Whiteman Talk Against Any Of Their Lying Teacher , Only Negroid Do These Things . Not Nubians / Black's OverStand .

And here you are again speaking as if I'm attacking someone. Your issue or devil is your own. Don't lay that at my door. You got issues and you need to deal with them, because clearly you are forgetting or ignoring your lessons as given to you by your teacher.

I Told Miss Dee I Was Going To Behave . But You Keep Trying To Get Something Started With Me . And Your Lie If Your Saying Your Not .

Go back and read, then you be the judge as to who is doing what!

LOLOLOLOLOLOLO SAD SAD

Keita said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zacharias

As you can see or should be able to see, I haven't attacked this brother or anyone else. I have only stated a historical fact...WE ARE NOT ARABS.
the second fact I stated is the name that our ancestors called the book.
As you should be able to see, no attack there either...no names used.

This is where you start getting personal, because I did not ask you "If You cared"...nor do I take your caring or not caring as being important. These are all your own thoughts, not mines.

Now, being that you asked or made an assumption pertaining to what I may or may not have had when I stepped away from him, let me clarify. When I stepped away from him I did not have all that I have now....I only knew from my internal voice and the studies that I was doing at the time that something wasn't right. I didn't know what it was but I knew something wasn't right....oh, and he was still a free man when I left and he was still the so called Mahdi pushing Islam and the Qu'ran.

I find this to be very note worthy and I'm glad you said it. Since some of the most intelligent people I ever met were some Christians and some Muslims, why with all their intelligence were they Muslims and Christians? They were what they were because like all of us the majority were conditioned since childhood, they were brainwashed, uninformed and were basically in need of something greater than themselves to believe in....but just like the people who follow a lot of religions, they were highly intelligent. Furthermore, what the people want to hear is very rarely what they need to hear!

And here you are again speaking as if I'm attacking someone. Your issue or devil is your own. Don't lay that at my door. You got issues and you need to deal with them, because clearly you are forgetting or ignoring your lessons as given to you by your teacher.

Go back and read, then you be the judge as to who is doing what!

First I Didn't Ask You For Your Crying Testimony I Was Telling You Something . And As For The Devil I'm Not Worring About Him , You The One Who Fears The Devil ... The Devil This The Devil That LOLOLOL You Sound Like A Christian . It's Socall Brother's Like You Who Are Full Of Themselves . Who Always Come With That B.S. Your The One with The Issuse Here For Some Reson You Need My Attention . And The Reason Why You Didn't Write Any Books Then , Because He Would Have Deal With How He Did With All Who Had The Balls To Try .

And We All Know What Happen To Them Don't We . Like I Said When Ever You Get The Back Bone You Can Go To Any Nuwaubian Site For Your Answer If You Dare , Now That YOUR ANCESTORS Are Speakig To You As You Claim Maybe You Can't Correct / Write Some REAL Books Disproveing What M.Z.Y. Taught Yes . It Shouldn't Be No Problem Right , They're Are Speaking To You Yes . Because I Know You Wouldn't Lie On The ANCESTORS Now Would You ?

A Whole Book Not A Few Lines Ok . Date's / Maps / Names / The Five '' W's '' Etc . Etc .. Because You Did Say The ANCESTORS Told You To Tell People Here Certain Things Yes . Personally I Doubt ANCESTORS Told You Anything . You Got That Concept From The Christian Minister . ..

Hopefully We Can Get Back To Post Now . Try Seeking For Attention Else Where .

Nothing like fire is there? Water is better, so flow with this. I give the Honorable Elijah Muhammad the utmost respect and honor for many reasons. At the time he came, he was sincere, humble, spiritual and really in search of the truth. Mind you, he was so serious about his search and in what he knew to be true that he offered a $1,000 dollars to anyone who could prove that what he was teaching was not the truth!

of course at that time no one was in the position to collect that $1,000 dollars because we were young in terms of our knowledge base and the information we had concerning ourselves. Even your teacher was in the Nation of Islam at that time along with Clarence 13x. However, the point to be made here is that, had your teacher been as sincere and humble in his quest and firm about what he was teaching, he too could have offered a $1,000 dollars to anyone who could prove that what he was teaching was not the truth.

Well, I learned from that. I learned it so well that I too at one point offered several hundred dollars to anyone who could prove that Abraham actually existed. Why did I do that? I did it because my information said something different and I actually wanted to KNOW if anyone had information out there to refute what I was saying. Needless to say, no one collected the money.

Now why did I bring this up? I brought it up because a sincere brother who claims to have the truth, or is teaching the truth or is in search of the truth need not "take anyone's head or life" that may have information or knowledge that differs or can be proven to be more concrete than what they are saying or teaching. The only time a person is "silenced or killed" is when that person's information or knowledge base is a threat to what they are doing or saying. This is the method of "White People". Before they will have the people awakened or made aware of something that they don't want them to know, they will kill them first.

If you know of any teacher or so called black leader who has been moving on this order, you need to really question yourself as to "why"? Truth can stand up to all things and need not destroy, kill, threaten or suppress anyone. This is the very nature of truth. The Qu'ran tells you to seek out knowledge from the cradle to the grave....meaning that it isn't all there. Elijah Muhammad in his last saviors day speech urged the people to seek out the scholars and the historians...meaning that he was aware that "he didn't have it all either. Now since I don't have it all and I know of no "one man" who does have it all, I would be foolish to follow any "ONE MAN".

I can learn from many, but to follow "ONE MAN"...and a questionable one at that who has to resort to violence to silence others? Something is drastically wrong with that picture. But to each his own....however, if you insist on coming here to post information that isn't 100% true or there is another side to it, then I have to deal with it if I have information that differs from it. At least in this manner the people can investigate both sides and weigh it out for themselves.

The idea that you get so emotional about me doing so says a lot about your own growth and maturity as a student or a teacher...and if you were really wise, you would know that you are both of those things at all times. Now smoke on that for a while !!!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back