Pan Africanism : DR. JOHN HENRIK CLARKE - YOU HAVE NO FRIENDS

Start with young folk in your neck of the woods is what I suggest. However young those children are that they, with your imput/assistance, can begin to understand what the dr. is saying in relationship to the world they live in...

As for older folk, like that saying goes 'when a student is ready the teacher shall appear'. So if you ears are open and you hear folks talking in a way that mays suggest that they would be interested in dr. clarke and ilk, then put them on. Burn a dvd and give it to them.
Dr Clarke was very well aware of the mind control done to the youth by this and spoke about it before he passed, at UAM meetings at "The Slave Theater" in Brooklyn! As did Dr Amos Wilson at his free classes at the school on Tompkins, also in BK http://destee.com/index.php?threads...we-controled-the-paradigm-of-our-youth.69783/

My experience has been that children under 16 get bored real quick with DVD lectures. :) That movies with a plot that generate discussion work better with that age group. What has your experience been? Specify age please.
My experience: I haven't filled an auditorium full of chir'en at any one sitting. Through the years I've been able to get 2 here, 4 there. I know parents who ask that I speak with their kids.

All history is current. Find something, a current event today that the kids in your area are familiar with and are possibly interested in. Then show in Ourstory where that event has been played out. Show the connections. Then perhaps ask them questions on what they think; if they can change it what would they do. Things like that. Start with the young kids in your family. Those are somewhat general suggestions.

However, if you believe that it is important that the kids know, or began to know, this stuff, I trust you are able to find a way.

My experience: I haven't filled an auditorium full of chir'en at any one sitting. Through the years I've been able to get 2 here, 4 there. I know parents who ask that I speak with their kids.

All history is current. Find something, a current event today that the kids in your area are familiar with and are possibly interested in. Then show in Ourstory where that event has been played out. Show the connections. Then perhaps ask them questions on what they think; if they can change it what would they do. Things like that. Start with the young kids in your family. Those are somewhat general suggestions.

However, if you believe that it is important that the kids know, or began to know, this stuff, I trust you are able to find a way.

Rest assured! :)

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back