Beauty - Hair Care - Fashion : Dont Killl the Afro...

LibertyLady

REGISTERED MEMBER
Aug 24, 2002
Holland
Occupation
social worker...
:qqb008: Dont Dont ..

:qqb008: Dont this is a warning ..serius....

Dont use any shampoo with alcohol in it...

or all those kinds off names Pioglamide,fliochrloride ,damatrium ,
fixuntum ,sentaruim ,otratimum ....looooooooooool (i made these up,but yall know what i mean)

Oh my ...now i know ,stress and not good eating is a factor of hear breaking ..
but i found out ..that in most extualy of all of those shampoos you buy in the store ,there is stuff in it wich is not good for the afro type of hair..

and that in combination with the Sun...

no :uhoh:

and he goes like Yeah yeah afro Gone:SuN003:

Nooo...

So i was in search long search of schampoo with no alcohol :drink: or chloriide in it..

and i FOUND ONE PRAAAAAISE the lOrd..

African Pride:10900:

this is serius ....

Dont use those other shampoo,s....

keep it with the most natural ingridients shampoos...

and than youre hair will be...

like...

:wb:

Lovelibertylady:heart:

Even though they have Botanicals they are still laced with much of those chlorides and else..... I have not found too many products(not done Much looking) the Olive Oil is not completely organic...Just the root atimulator(tricky tricky) But this product called Jason is 100% organic(Certified!) And I feel it does really well....It can be used everyday even
I would Like to see other lines(to try and see.....different results)
But Umm yeah i like it so far......MY AFRO WILL NOTT DIE(Promise!) I might cut it N stuff but only along those Lines :D

:10200:
:10200:

Haha, I doubt anyone's trying to kill their afro; though they may 'lax it. The natural hair is the better hair, and the better we treat it, the better we show love toward our natural selves and not anything superficial which doesn't enhance our beings.

I manage my hair only when wet, and try to style it quickly. Then when dry, it's set, and I don't have to deal with a hurting head. That's how I don't kill my afro. :D

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back