Black People : DNA proves Europeans have Neanderthal genes, Africans don't

There you go again, lol, with the white folk are the mark of Cain stuff, smh... Imma let you slide this time, maybe because I'm full of wine and barbecue, have a good one Kemetstry, just know that that argument is counter-pointed though :rofl:

Don't let it go. What else could this be? They mated with people considered intelligent apes. ( Neanderthals ) The legend is proven a bit true.

:10900:

Don't let it go. What else could this be? They mated with people considered intelligent apes. ( Neanderthals ) The legend is proven a bit true.

:10900:

I'll admit, its a beautiful way of making mockery of them, but the truth is always much better, which is not to say its wrong to make fun of them, as much as they taunted our ancestors; the likes of Stepin Fetchit and all:

images

Stepin Fetchit
Film actor
Lincoln Theodore Monroe Andrew Perry, better known by the stage name Stepin Fetchit, was an American comedian and film actor. Wikipedia

I'll admit, its a beautiful way of making mockery of them, but the truth is always much better, which is not to say its wrong to make fun of them, as much as they taunted our ancestors; the likes of Stepin Fetchit and all:

images

Stepin Fetchit
Film actor
Lincoln Theodore Monroe Andrew Perry, better known by the stage name Stepin Fetchit, was an American comedian and film actor. Wikipedia

The beauty is, they cant get around it. It's backed by sound science. :rofl:

:SuN026:Now, about your pandering issues........

The beauty is, they cant get around it. It's backed by sound science. :rofl:

:SuN026:Now, about your pandering issues........

Sorry, its my bed time, but you know my position on the Mark of Cain, we've been over it enough, lol... What about your disrespect issues with the CEO? Its not a good look, regardless of how long you've been doing it; consider this constructive criticism in the best light. While it makes you look good in front of others, as though you've got some pull or something, it allows others to think and feel they can do the same, I'm sure they say, dang! (he gets away with talking any kinda way, so can we) Brand new folk come up in here everyday, folk ghost without posting, they just read, and read everything.

Just food for thought elder brother, I'm also sure you get my drift.

Sorry, its my bed time, but you know my position on the Mark of Cain, we've been over it enough, lol... What about your disrespect issues with the CEO? Its not a good look, regardless of how long you've been doing it; consider this constructive criticism in the best light. While it makes you look good in front of others, as though you've got some pull or something, it allows others to think and feel they can do the same, I'm sure they say, dang! (he gets away with talking any kinda way, so can we) Brand new folk come up in here everyday, folk ghost without posting, they just read, and read everything.

Just food for thought elder brother, I'm also sure you get my drift.

:bs: Telling someone they are wrong in truth isn't disrespect. Your respose to them assumes they are infallible. I make no such assumptions.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back