Black People : Disturbing Abusive African Describes How He Sold Our Ancestors ( Hebrews ) Into Slavery

I'm sure most 'Africans' are not like this way and I don't agree with some of the things the Speaker on this video says about 'Africans' but it's still disturbing anyway.

Yes people some of us are really hebrews.

Incredible.

But around some of the news breaking are some other issues presented that seems to be incorrect.

I think this is some heart rendering information, a shocking reality that Black Americans to need to know, but at the same time, I feel that we should 'take a deep breath' before we respond, pause, reflect before we come to any conclusions on this obvious reality, that has been so conveniently kept hidden from our eyes. The White world has done so awful things to us, but not only us, they deceived those kind of Africans too, that participated in the Slave Trade. Yes, I can see that the mindset and justification used by some Africans for selling other 'Africans' to the white man was because they believed they were getting rid of 'under cover Africans' of whom they knew and believed were not true 'Africans' but Israelites, and I realize that much more information is going to come out about this REVELATION!--But those Africans were deceived as well.

I can now understand that there was a mindset of 'PURGING THE LAND OF AFRICA OF HEBREWS and probably other kinds of African-typed people as well! Wow! So the Genocide, Black Genocide, began byway of the Europeans of who presented some type of propaganda to the Hamitic Africans and they began to believe it was time to rid their lands of the Hebrew-Africans and etc. OMG!!! I got it now. I understand. Get outta here!! The Europeans elevated Blacks like the Moors and went into Africa with many of them and the Hamitic Africans were not made to focus on them initially, I suppose, eventhough the Moors were a huge part of the deception. According to Dr. Barashango and other scholars, the Moors showed Columbus and other Europeans their maps and how to sail to different places in Africa and beyond. Unbelievable.

The scripture of ST Matthew 24 come to mind now. It was a time of Black on Black sabotage. So sad.

This video explained that the 'Hamitic Africans' sold Blacks that in their view were not Africans but Israelites [Hebrews] and Ouidah [i.e. Wyhdah or Judah] but this sad REALITY goes deeper. Its obvious from the Bible too, that the Africans that did this, were right in that many of the Blacks lving in the huge continent of Africa were NOT the true and original Hamitic Africans, but by that time in history, they still were 'Africans' both by blood and by culture. The descendants of Abram [Abraham] were made to intermix with the Hamitic Africans thousands of years before Columbus and Co. came into Africa to bring their evil confusing rhetoric to divide and conquer, so many of the Hamitic Africans wer also intermixed with Abraham, and etc. It would be truth that many of the Africans in past and present were technically of Semitic origins but their mother's people are Hamitic so they embraced the Hamitic African experience. That's why it is called 'THE MOTHER LAND'--in many respects. the descendant of Abraham were thrown down with the Hamitic Africans and they eventually intermixed early in time.

I'm sure that many of the African people that were not the original Africans retained this knowledge as the Limba people were reported to have done and this was what the Europeans used to encourage rage, the but truth is that the Hamitic Africans were deceived nonetheless to come against people who shared their blood and heritage for thousands of years. But we need to take time to process this information and not let it divide us anymore.

i heard the rhetoric about 'evil Nimrod' and the Biblical comparisons with countries in Africa and terminologies and as you have said, I don't agree with all of it. There is some corruption in the interpretation, in my opinion. But nevertheless this is some incredible information. Thank you.

Yes. I believe the Moors may have deceived some Africans because according to my belief system the Moors themselves are Hebrews the direct descendent of Yahweh and the Elohim. however I believe that most of the hebrews who came from Israel did not assimilate with the African population much like the Lemba and the Dogon who are still in Africa ( South Africa, Mali ). our ancestors fled Israel thousands of years before the Atlantic Slave Trade. If the Hebrews assimilated into African society there would have been no trace of them at all IMO.

I'm sure most 'Africans' are not like this way and I don't agree with some of the things the Speaker on this video says about 'Africans' but it's still disturbing anyway.

Yes people some of us are really hebrews.

Yes, some of us 'are really Hebrews' but after thousands of years of Hebrews living in Africa, then being taken into captivity in Babylon then the America, their is no clear and distinct Bloodline except in the case of the Lemba in South Africa.

The rest of us are 'all mixed up'.

There is much in the video I can agree with then there are gross errors.

For example, Haile Selassie claimed descent from Joktan. Joktan is a descendant of Shem, not Ham. The Ethiopians claim descent from Menelik, the son of Makeda and King Solomon. Solomon was a descendant of Shem, not Ham.

These are major errors in his argument.

He states that Ethiopians are Babylonians. Totally false. Nimrod, the founder of Babylon, was a descendant of Cush, not the other way around.

I won't even deal with Egypt or Khemit which was ruled by bloodlines that had long miscegenated with Hebrews, more specifically the descendants of Joseph and Asenath. Moses himself was married to an Ethiopian woman, which is to say a Nubian.

As far as Africans selectively rounding up Black Hebrews, chopping our heads off, selling our ancestors into slavery, without a doubt this is true. This is what happened to us who are from Kongo and Angola and Dahomey.

However, this is where some of you have arguments which fall flat. You are not going to like what I will point out next.

It was not the elevation of white women that got us here. It was not the Moors or the Children of Ra.

It was an African woman who through treachery rose to power through murder, in alliance with Portugal and the Dutch, and a ruthless cannibalistic Klan, which played the MAJOR role in our enslavement and urging from Africa.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nzinga_of_Ndongo_and_Matamba#section_2

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imbangala

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_Angola

Yes, some of us 'are really Hebrews' but after thousands of years of Hebrews living in Africa, then being taken into captivity in Babylon then the America, their is no clear and distinct Bloodline except in the case of the Lemba in South Africa.

The rest of us are 'all mixed up'.

There is much in the video I can agree with then there are gross errors.

For example, Haile Selassie claimed descent from Joktan. Joktan is a descendant of Shem, not Ham. The Ethiopians claim descent from Menelik, the son of Makeda and King Solomon. Solomon was a descendant of Shem, not Ham.

These are major errors in his argument.

He states that Ethiopians are Babylonians. Totally false. Nimrod, the founder of Babylon, was a descendant of Cush, not the other way around.

I won't even deal with Egypt or Khemit which was ruled by bloodlines that had long miscegenated with Hebrews, more specifically the descendants of Joseph and Asenath. Moses himself was married to an Ethiopian woman, which is to say a Nubian.

As far as Africans selectively rounding up Black Hebrews, chopping our heads off, selling our ancestors into slavery, without a doubt this is true. This is what happened to us who are from Kongo and Angola and Dahomey.

However, this is where some of you have arguments which fall flat. You are not going to like what I will point out next.

It was not the elevation of white women that got us here. It was not the Moors or the Children of Ra.

It was an African woman who through treachery rose to power through murder, in alliance with Poerugal and the Dutch, and a ruthless cannibalistic Klan, which played the MAJOR role in our enslavement and urging from Africa.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nzinga_of_Ndongo_and_Matamba#section_2

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imbangala

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_Angola

By MOST accounts we have been told by historians, black and white, that the slave trade was a result of Moors and Jews being kicked out of Spain and taken into captivity beginning in 1492.

False.

The Portuguese were involved and had contact with Africans in the Kongo region at least 10 years earlier.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Northern_Mbundu_people#section_1

The problem here is MOST historians look to north and west Africs as the ORIGIN of the Trans Atlantic trade, but it BEGAN earlier in the Kongo and the Portuguese had established a monopoly on slave trading BEFORE 1492.

BEFORE 1492, Africans from Kongo were importing slaves from Mombassa and other parts of EAST Africa, and some of these Africans are what larer formed the base of the Virginia colony, the Malungu.

They called God by the name Mulungu, which in their native language simply means God.

This dates back to 6000 BC.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mulungu#section_1

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mulungu#section_1

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back