Violaters / Violations : Destee you made a mistake

Yes of i do. I understand I should have said nothing. (referring to grandma comment)

Thank you.

A member accused me of taking drugs in their funky way. How do I contend with that. I'm being accused of something without evidence.

And to accuse someone of something so bad because of opinion how am i supposed to contend with that?
Lastly I thank you for reconsidering your position.

God knows I'm not here to make extra work for you.

Yes of i do. I understand I should have said nothing. (referring to grandma comment)

Thank you.

A member accused me of taking drugs in their funky way. How do I contend with that. I'm being accused of something without evidence.

And to accuse someone of something so bad because of opinion how am i supposed to contend with that?
Lastly I thank you for reconsidering your position.

God knows I'm not here to make extra work for you.

It's your thoughtful presentation that has me changing my mind - not that i think my decision was wrong.

Pointing to someone else's possible violation will never be acceptable justification for your own rule violation.

If you feel someone is violating a rule - report them - or put them on ignore.

But it never counts presenting someone else's possible violation - after you've been warned on your own violation.

The rules you violated are calling names, personalizing the discussions, and just being disrespectful.

Thanks for being you ... it's what is making the difference this time ... :love:

Removing the thread ban now.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back