Black Spirituality Religion : Dear Believer: Why Do You Believe?

Lolol yes I am saying that her beauty would be a testament to her being God if she is [God] lololol...I don't see myself ever worshiping man as God...; it was just a little humor brother RAPTOR, about how beautiful our sisters are.
I know what you said, I was just asking you if that was true, would you be cool with that? That's all.
You said it was just a little humor, so we're good.

The questioner (according to your quote,) did not say that all believers are atheists to some other religions; he said that all believers are atheists to all other religions. I might not be continuing with you on this thread, my brother, as we seem to not be able to communicate with each other clearly (no offense intended.)

For clarity sake:
"That the questioner stated that a believer already knows what it is
to be an atheist to every other religion but their own."

He simply said "a believer". Not "all believers". In other words,
he is speaking to those whom it shall apply. Now, are you to
assume that that applies to no believer in the world?

He also said the believer "knows what it is
like"
, not "all believers are atheist". He just putting it out there.
You are apparently reading something else. Possibly, making
assumptions?

And with that, I ask you again:
Do you believe in olodomare?

Now depending on your direct answer,
should you exercise your freedom of
speech and answer that one, we could
very likely conclude that part and move
on...

...and you made an assumption here, bro: "At some point in time you are going to ask me 'why' did I say 'this or that'..."
Nothing wrong with that for I am not the center of the discussion. Not only that, but it is not unreasonable that at some point in the future you will do just that? Nearly everyone whom I have exchanges with has asked my 'why' this or 'how'come' that. Nor, is it unreasonable that everyone on Destee.com know they have the right to speak. I am so confident in that that if you took a poll on who has the constitutional right to free speak, all would poll that they do.

I think our signals are just confused, so I think, no offense or disrespect, that I'll just terminate our discussion on this thread my brother.

Peace & may God Bless you.
Bro. Broham
Usually, in this case, signals get confused
when someone do not watch the whole video
that I post, to get the full context of it.

But I'll give you some credit, for I've
exchanged with folks who do not even watch/listen
to the video.
...Out the blocks, they stumble.

But okay, if this is it,
I say HoTeP

Last edited:
As Salaam Alaikum!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here is The definition that I have found for believe.

believe

verb be·lieve \bə-ˈlēv\
: to accept or regard (something) as true

: to accept the truth of what is said by (someone)

: to have (a specified opinion)

Full Definition of BELIEVE
intransitive verb
a : to have a firm religious faith

b : to accept something as true, genuine, or real <ideals we believe in> <believes in ghosts>
: to have a firm conviction as to the goodness, efficacy, or ability of something <believe in exercise>
: to hold an opinion : think <I believe so>

transitive verb
a : to consider to be true or honest <believe the reports> <you wouldn't believe how long it took>

b : to accept the word or evidence of <I believe you> <couldn't believe my ears>
: to hold as an opinion : suppose <I believe it will rain soon>

Peace, sis. Willa:),

I hope that you are doing fine today. I am doing fine.

First my sister, I want to say that I am not a Christian but I do believe in the God of Abraham. I am in fact a member of no religion, but I just believe in the God of Abraham.

Can I ask you two short questions as a Christian Black woman, my sister?; I don't mean to offend you or upset you with these questions, but I would just like to read the response of an American Christian Black woman. Thank you so much if you answer:

1. Can you prove that "women must be silent in church" and "love your enemies" was NOT added to the Bible by evil-intending people?
2. If you cannot prove that it was not, then how do you know what all in the entire Bible is not an ADDITION to the original text?...

Peace and may God Bless you.
Bro. Broham

From the time I was four years old, my grandmother taught me the scriptures. I was a believer then. Here's the one I remember, "It is given to the children of light to learn the mysteries of God." I have learned much and a lot of it through the Spirit of God. I was in a theater on a date. There was a car chase, sirens, explosions, screaming, and an angel of God spoke to me about the man I was with. It was a warning in words heard very well.

This is only one little, little example. I've said this before, God is not in word, but in power. The question is from God to all, are you worthy in love and righteousness. If you are, you may run with the angels. It is not up to me to prove what is a voice from God. It is a requirement that you love what Christ teaches and do it, then the heavens will be opened for you. Then you will have no doubt.

That was a pretty good video, not what I expected at all. I was pleasantly surprised. I won't go into why I believe, he pretty much touched on it all. Believe me though, I have thought about this a lot. I still think about some of the things he said to this day. I think as believer if you can't sit and ponder the questions that he asked...you are doing yourself a great disservice. You are even stunting your own growth.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back