Higher Standard Required : Cursing - Swearing - Expletives - Etc. - Not Allowed

Well since we're being honest here lol I do use it outside in my personal life but only because I've understood the term of endearment and the acronym for it. Also Negus is a royal Ethiopian title for "King" "Lord" or Emperor. I have a tattoo of part of the word on my left chest with a crown. Rehashing Excellence After Liberation Never Ignorant Getting Goals Accomplished (R.E.A.L. N.I.G.G.A) The crown is a royal diadem of integrity and in cohesive to a set of moral codes I live by, and the Negus' word's original intent. I also read Law 34 of the book 48 Laws Of Power and got inspired to create an image of that tattoo. NGR meant GOD in* Kemet history or at least that what I saw on a picture I saved once. You can see the picture of my tattoo on Facebook if I cant post it here...I'll post the picture I'm referencing in regards to NGR - God and Negus

Yes @One-Hundredd ... that is what the Brother was talking about in the video I mentioned earlier. Yes Yes Yes! That it is ours anyway. I will try to find that video too and share it as well. Thank you for sharing too. We are on the same page it seems.

Again, the challenge is not just that I use the word, or think it is okay to use - but how easy will it be to moderate in an environment where all are welcome. How will we respond to others using it as they see fit, with no knowledge, understanding, or even desire to consider it respectfully. That is part of my challenge / consideration as it relates to the community.

But yes, we are together ... :love:

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

Destee,
is this to be open decision to be made by the community aired and commented on by us or something decided between you and the moderators only?

@ogun ... I have started a discussion on it :

All are welcome to share their thoughts.

Love You!

:heart:

Destee