Science and Technology : Creating your own youtube with JWplayer..

skuderjaymes

Contextualizer Synthesizer
REGISTERED MEMBER
Nov 2, 2009
theory to application to discussion to percussion
Occupation
independent thoughtist thinker, context linker
JWplayer is an open source flash video player.. the setup is really simple:
download the pacakage, upload 3 files to your webserver, then place the
embed code in a webpage.. that's it, that's all.. Check it out:

http://www.longtailvideo.com/players/jw-flv-player/

Brother SkuderJaymes ... thanks for this.

I had actually went back and found this thread you posted, remembering it when i was looking for a solution.

It is a great solution, and ours incorporates it, but alone ... it doesn't allow for uploads from others.

I think as you've introduced it above, it's great for a single person that wants to showcase their videos ... but it doesn't make it easy for multiple users / uploaders.

I did load this, but I was more specifically concerned about audio files ... Brother OldSoul's classes ... and for that, it didn't meet my specific needs.

Overall though ... you're right ... it's great and easy to implement.

Thank You For Sharing!

I'm glad to see you back in the house ... i was kinda worried about you.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

Brother Abstract ... i'm not Brother Skuder ... :look: ... but i have an audio program recommendation ... and it's free ... http://audacity.sourceforge.net/

Looking forward to you adding a podcast or two to destee.tv! :D ... if you have any questions about the program, let me know.

Brother Skuder may have more suggestions as well.

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back