Black People : Cleveland Bus Driver Uppercuts Aggressive Girl

Logically, I do agree with you.

I did not have any girls, only one son. So I never had to tell a daughter not to hit a man.

My opinions possibly come from having two older brothers that protected their sisters.

My mother(RIP Mom) not only taught her girls not to hit men, she also taught us not to argue with men because, in her words, "a man can hurt a woman with words more than you can hurt him by going under your dress".

When we were first married, 29 yrs ago, if my spouse and I were discussing something and it sounded like an argument, I would leave the room. He would be so confused. I still do the same thing. I refuse to talk to him if he raises his voice. I leave the room. He accuses me of avoiding disagreement. He tells me he's not arguing Babe, I'm trying to have a discussion. His reactions are kinda funny when I walk away. He's learned, over the years how to talk to me using calm words. Blame it on Mom.

I would never hit a man, so I quess the same should apply to all women. I stand corrected. Seriously.

My son was my first born and he quickly grew bigger, taller, and stronger than me.

I know he will kill for me, and i've been careful not to frivolously put him in that position.

My daughter knows too, her brother will kill for her, but we will probably lose him in the process.

So she (and i) must choose wisely, for his sake (all of our sakes), because he would kill and die for us.

I've always been aware of how some of our young men are used ... to fight other people's battles.

It's sort of like a gang mentality sort of thing ... to get someone to act violently on your behalf.

I somehow always knew ... because he was big and strong and stuff ... he would be a target for this.

I was careful never to do it myself, put him in a position where he had to fight my battle.

If he has to fight my battle ... someone is probably going to die.

I don't want that.

So yes ... i think Sisters have to be especially aware of these things ... before they hit someone.

The criminal justice system is not going to treat our brothers nicely ... once they defend us.

So let's help keep them out of that situation if we can.

Let's make right decisions our own selves ... so our brothers don't have that fight to fight.

They already have so many.

Great topic Sister ... thanks for sharing in it with me!

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

p.s. ... i can't keep a man for 29 minutes let alone 29 years ... :cry: ... :) ... congratulations! ... :toast1:

::
::

Thank you Sister Destee for enlightening me. It is dangerous for a female to hit a man. Like you said, he could hit her hard enough to kill her. That's what caused me to view things differently.

Yes, yes, yes, I'm so happy my son feels well enough to go to work. He hasn't worked since he left the military on disability 5 years ago. I've been waiting for him to talk about going to work.
It's a shame how our goverment sends our men to war and they come back with mental disorders.

It's been difficult being his support system after he got married 5 months after returning from Afghanistan. His wife thought we were interfering in their life. She is 10 years younger than him with 2 kids. I know he needed the noise of a family to drown out all the other noise in his head. I didn't let her bother me none. Me and my spouse would drive down to TN every 2-3 months. He needed his family support system.

My son was having episodes every week. He was in and out of the hospital. He's had several operations as a result of war. Wasn't till she woke up with him chocking her did she realize what she'd got herself into. They've been married 5 years now and she hasn't worked not one day. I feared what he would do to support that many people. I believe that's what brought on the episodes. Stressing, trying to take care of 3 other people on his disability pay.

Now that he has a job, I can breath and relax. He's doing great. He sounds and looks healthy.

I can't believe you can't keep a man as gorgeous as you are.
I just met up with an girlfriend on FB that I haven't seen in 20 years. She's moved to Atl. I went to visit her once since we've met up again. Girlfriend has been married 8 times! 6 times since I last saw her. When she said that me and my husbands head snapped turned to her husband at the same time, lol.
I haven't invited her and her new husband over yet. Not sure if I want to get that close. After our first and only visit, she called and asked me to loan her $240. Who gets married 8 times, Who ask to borrow $240! She stayed married 2 years to each husband. Her current husband has one year left, lol.

She told us one of her husbands was a pedophile(sp), molesting teen age girls. She told her story on Investigation Discovery(ID). She gave us a copy of the tape to watch!

And she's not nearly the lady you appear to be, from watching your videos. When you're ready you'll see your King. He's waiting for you to notice him watching you.

Goodnight Destee.

I can't believe you can't keep a man as gorgeous as you are.

Goodnight Destee.

:10400: .o0( She cant cook )

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back