Nation of Gods and Earths : Ciphers in Orlando area.

Peace Queen,
Yes I am on FB, but I am a newborn and I would like to build in my area if possible. I know I need to build with some queens to gain the etiquette that I can only obtain from another queen at the same time gaining knowledge from the Gods justly and wisely. I am in the Winter Garden area what about you?

Peace.

LOL!!! It seems all newborn Earths are more concerned about the etiquette than the Gods will ever be. Me included!!! It actually prompted me to start a blog. If you have a question about Earth etiquette, I'd be happy to give you my Cee either here publicly or direct message.

Do you have a 7? Where are you in your degrees?

Peace

Peace.

LOL!!! It seems all newborn Earths are more concerned about the etiquette than the Gods will ever be. Me included!!! It actually prompted me to start a blog. If you have a question about Earth etiquette, I'd be happy to give you my Cee either here publicly or direct message.

Do you have a 7? Where are you in your degrees?

Peace
Peace Earth, pardon self for the legthy delay. I have a 7 but he is not local to me. Indeed that would be a great blog to start.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back