Black Spirituality Religion : Christianity Before Christ

Eye am good on Ifa. Yet Voudoun is quite interesting to me since is runs so close to my Sibyls...
You can still learn Ifa and Vodou practices and keep your current religion. There's no excuse not to investigate your ancestors origins and make way for your future generations to have the option of knowing all religions. We need to learn to speak multiple languages so we can develop greater communication and alliances with our people worldwide.

Eye am good on Ifa. Yet Voudoun is quite interesting to me since is runs so close to my Sibyls...

Ifa gave birth to Vodoun as the oracle they use is Ifa oracle. Oyo Tunji combines both traditions so our people there in the village are skilled in both systems. I've said before we need to be multiple in our abilities and skills. Multiple languages and multiple religions. Too much change too soon is not good for all people. Some need to gradually grow into the new change or old traditions of Africa. And I'm okay with people disagreeing with me its natural if it doesn't suit your plans.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back