Jails / Prisons : Black Men and Prison - Fleece Johnson - Can a Homosexual be Made?

I stand by what I said. It is logical.

Prisoners seem to like to target new/younger/fresh meat to break them in - which goes back to my earlier post about rape being one of control, power, and domination. Once you've been broken-in and become an older man or elder.... the abuse likely stops and then the abused becomes the abuser - breaking in the new fresh meat. And there's always a steady supply of fresh meat in prison. It's the American way of things.
Nelson Mandela spent 27 years in prison. Do you think he spent his time targeting new/young/fresh meat? Do you think all long term prisoners target new/young/fresh meat? Individuals decide rather they will be civil or uncivil. The civil do not become predatory animals.

Like I said, SOME people BELONG in prison....they are bad people...when in prison they continue to do bad things, to include targeting new/young/fresh meat.

I believe in prisoners rights. I believe prisoners and their rights should be protected from this type of thing. The government can do it if they wish.... but they don't care about prisoners. The general public doesn't seem to care either... yet they send these broken and maimed women and men back to us as if all is well and dandy.

I agree with you here. The civil prisoners should be protected from the uncivilized ones. Perhaps someone close to this issue should file some law suits to try to turn this thing around because I agree with you that it can be prevented or significantly reduced.

And very few fit this bill,even you. Are you 100% on the straight and narrow when it comes to all matters of judgment? That bible that you so love says that he who is without sin cast the first stone,so shouldn't you drop those rocks you are holding?

Peace!

I SAID:
For a brother who is not a gay or perverted and who has character and intergrity, his choices are simple.

I ALSO SAID:
How can a man that does something differently in the dark than he would do in the light be defined as having character and intergrity?

True character and intergrity are what you truely are when you think no one else is watching.

Brother, I sincerely hope that you understand that this is NOT a matter of JUDGEMENT.

That being said, No, I am not 100% on the straight and narrow when it comes to all matters of judgement. So, I won't throw stones....but I will call a spade a spade.

Would you do me a favor and answer the question I posed above that you failed to answer in your response? HOW???

Peace and Blessings Family,

Can a homosexual be made? Based on what this Brother is saying, that is exactly what the prison system creates ... men who have sex with each other ... and with so many of our Black Men being warehoused in these places ... disproportionately so ... should we be concerned that they are making our men homosexual?

Can a homosexual be made, or are they all born homosexual?

If they aren't all born that way, how can you tell one from the other ... or does it even matter ... born that way or conditioned to be this way?

MSNBC Lockup Series Segment - Fleece Johnson

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-JjldxU-pA

Thanks in advance Family.

:heart:

Destee

Your question reminds me of the scene in the movie, "LIFE." One of the characters was about to be released but because he had lived as a homosexual in prison for so long, he decided to attempt an escape so he would be killed.....He said, "I can't go back home like THIS!"

And, there are also men (and women) who only engage in homosexuality while in prison. It's just not talked about on the outside. It's viewed as a "necessary evil" part of survival while in prison but does not reflect on his "manhood' on the Outside. :10500:

Some men in prison are only the "GIVERS," not the "RECEIVERS." (nawmean?)
And they don't view this as any stain on his "manhood."

Nelson Mandela spent 27 years in prison. Do you think he spent his time targeting new/young/fresh meat? Do you think all long term prisoners target new/young/fresh meat? Individuals decide rather they will be civil or uncivil. The civil do not become predatory animals.

Like I said, SOME people BELONG in prison....they are bad people...when in prison they continue to do bad things, to include targeting new/young/fresh meat.

If you commit a crime you may belong in prison. I have no particular argument there. My argument is not about people who belong in prison, my argument is about how people are treated once they are there.

Not everyone is prison is going to endure prison the same way as Nelson Mandela, Mumia Abu Jamal, Malcolm X, Nathan McCall and others who spend their time there and did not abuse others. Not all men abuse and take advantage of other men or anyone else. But there are MANY who do and what I have explained is why those who do it.... do it. It was not to make a sweeping indictment and say that all men who go to prison will abuse other men. Many do not. But when you are talking about prison rape an abuse - which conversation generally makes more of an impact? - the men who don't rape and abuse.... or the ones who do?

The ones who do not rape, harass, or abuse other prisoners are not the problem. But it doesn't matter if the rapist/abuser is one guy out of 100 or 30 out of hundred.... those rapist and abusers are a problem for EVERYONE inside and outside of prison. They physically abuse whomever they wish to abuse, often targeting newer/fresher/younger inmates. When these men are released, they are released back to us broken and wounded and unsure of who they are. Even the ones who weren't abused or raped are released back to us with anger and emotional scars because of what they had to endure or what they seen or heard of other inmates who were abused.

Yes, I do feel for many of the brothers and sisters in prison.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back