Black Money Business Jobs : Black Investment Clubs

Next time, invest in Economic Development in Africa. While western capitalsm is still laying flat on its fat belly, African economies are growing in excess of 10% per year. Think about it. Research the Cairo Alexandira Exchange and the Johannesburg Exchange. There are others.

COMPANY OVERVIEW

Cairo & Alexandria Stock Exchange operates as a securities exchange in Egypt. It enables its member firms or brokers to buy/sell securities electronically, on behalf of their customers or investors in Egypt, the Middle East, and Africa. The company also offers information services and market systems. Cairo & Alexandria Stock Exchange was formerly known as Cairo Bourse. The company was founded in 1903 and is based in Cairo, Egypt.

KEY DEVELOPMENTS FOR CAIRO & ALEXANDRIA STOCK EXCHANGE

Cairo & Alexandria Stock Exchange Presents at Sustainable and responsible Investments Conference, Feb-17-2011 09:35 AM
12/15/2010
Cairo & Alexandria Stock Exchange Presents at Sustainable and responsible Investments Conference, Feb-17-2011 09:35 AM. Venue: Chamber of Commerce, Luxembourg, France. Speakers: Shahira Abdel Shahid, Advisor to the Chairman.

Egyptian Stock Exchange Presents at Exchange Technology World Europe 2011, Mar-24-2011 12:00 PM

12/2/2010
Egyptian Stock Exchange Presents at Exchange Technology World Europe 2011, Mar-24-2011 12:00 PM. Venue: Melia Avenida America, Madrid, Spain. Speakers: Hossam El Sherif, I.T advisor.

Egyptian Stock Exchange Presents at World Exchange Congress 2011, Mar-21-2011 through Mar-24-2011

11/26/2010

Egyptian Stock Exchange Presents at World Exchange Congress 2011, Mar-21-2011 through Mar-24-2011. Venue: Melia Avenida America, Madrid, Spain. Presentation Date & Speakers: Mar-24-2011, Hossam El Sherif, I.T advisor.

http://investing.businessweek.com/research/stocks/private/snapshot.asp?privcapId=22932472

If you really want to get good at picking individual stocks, use the same methodology as Warren Buffet: Value Investing.

Even though this methodology has outperformed all others by a wide margin, I'll admit it is boring. But it's also less risky.

Here's how it works: Value Investing is about buying a stock at a discount to it's intrinsic value. Intrinsic Value(IV) is what a stock is really worth.

For example, If WB runs the numbers and calculates a stock's IV to be $100 per share, he'll usually wait until the market price(the price you get from a broker or on the computer screen from an online brokerage) is selling somewhere near the $50 range or less.

Also, assuming that you follow this method, when your stock tanks in price(not value) during tough economic times, you have to realize that is an opportunity to buy more stock at a steeper discount.

In order for your calculations to come out right, you'll have to have a set growth rate. Mines is 15%. At that rate, my money doubles every 5 years(too bad I've only been investing for a year and a half).

The method WB uses to determine the IV is called Discounted Cash Flow(DCF). In the DCF method, IV is called Net Present Value.

DCF is a calculus-level problem.If you're not a math wiz and want to understand the method in plain spoken English and line-by-line format, pick up a copy of What Are Stocks Really Worth? by John Malloy.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back