Black People : black folks best kept secret: MELANIN

greetings blackbird,
i am usually in malam. i sometimes go to 'busy internet' at circle, and there used to be a 'soul vegetarian' restaurant there that was very nice.

next week i will visit the beautiful eastern region, where chiefs have offered free land for afrikan diasporans wishing to repatriate, under the fihankra project: http://fihankrainternational.org/

peace,

~MagicAlex~

Greetings Alex,

I plan on making the trip to Ghana next year during the off season. My wife is from Circle. I can't wait to visit the fihankra project. The Eastern Region calls me if only because of the proximity to the Ewe people and the city of Ho. Do ya thing.....

Blackbird

Since you wrote a wonderful article on Melanin, what kind of music would say are good activators of Melanin?

excellent question!!!
unfortunately, the answer is so very esoteric that i will not be able to answer it completely. we do know that music speaks directly to the soul. music evokes emotion, emotions create subconscious impressions, subconscious impressions dictate the thoughts and actions of an individual, the thoughts and actions of an individual determine her/his akhu or karma, and karma generates life experiences.

we do know that afrikans from ancient times, used particular drums, and instruments, playing them at particular rhythms to attract certain divinities or divine principles...

it is clear that as people of afrikan descent, we readily dance and move our bodies when in the presence of music. we feel it with our entire being!

i say all this to emphasize that the music we choose is of great importance. i would recommend simply listening to music with soul. music where the performing artist put his/her soul (and positive energy) into the vocals, and instrumentation. that same energy will modify our aura and subconscious... but all this is spiritual on a different level than that of which the question was asked...

i cannot say which vibrations exactly will 'activate our melanin'. it may surely vary to some extent from individual to the next. i can only recommend personal experimentation for this...

meditate or sit peacefully in the presence of different types of music... and pay attention to your body and heart. take note of how YOU react.

ALL of the answers are within!

peace,

MagicAlex

Greetings Alex,

I plan on making the trip to Ghana next year during the off season. My wife is from Circle. I can't wait to visit the fihankra project. The Eastern Region calls me if only because of the proximity to the Ewe people and the city of Ho. Do ya thing.....

Blackbird

i love the ewes!!!
many people think i am ewe when i am in ghana... until i speak, then they ask if i am nigerian -- i grew up in nyc :)

so your wife is ewe? my wife is ga.

alex

i love the ewes!!!
many people think i am ewe when i am in ghana... until i speak, then they ask if i am nigerian -- i grew up in nyc :)

so your wife is ewe? my wife is ga.

alex

I have a scar on one side of my face from chickenpox and some people have suspected me for Nigerian as well. I'm from Louisiana. Nah, my wife is a mutt. Her mother is Fante from Cape Coast and father is Efutu/Asante from Senyah Beraku. The Ga people have some interesting traditions.

My wife jokes that I'm either Hausa or Nzima.

Blackbird

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back