Police : Autopsy shows unarmed Black man shot in back of head by Michigan police officer during traffic stop

*sigh

The unarmed black male was stupid because it was a legitimate traffic stop. All had to do was provide his license and papers and keep it as that.
The cop was stupid because the perp was unarmed, did not go for his gun, was lying on his face and was shot to death.
At that point he should have been cuffed.
Both were stupid

*sigh

The unarmed black male was stupid because it was a legitimate traffic stop. All had to do was provide his license and papers and keep it as that.
The cop was stupid because the perp was unarmed, did not go for his gun, was lying on his face and was shot to death.
At that point he should have been cuffed.
Both were stupid

Thank you @Kemetstry ... I do get your point and will not argue stupid with an expert on it.

I stand quietly in awe ... :love:

:heart:

Destee

:11900:.o0( You seem to be much more of an expert than me )

:lol: ... hahahahaha ... see, there you go, demonstrating that expert knowledge of it. Oh my gosh, wait, let me get pen and paper to take notes! You first introduce the term to the discussion, and then like a master expert (not just a regular old expert), you bestow upon me, the glow of it all! Wow. Simply masterful. Such a humble expert you are, not wanting to take full credit for your own manifestations ... wow ... sooo beautiful and to give me credit for it too! OMG! If there was not a written record, I might get credit for your expertise, but you deserve it all ... :love:

Destee

:lol: ... hahahahaha ... see, there you go, demonstrating that expert knowledge of it. Oh my gosh, wait, let me get pen and paper to take notes! You first introduce the term to the discussion, and then like a master expert (not just a regular old expert), you bestow upon me, the glow of it all! Wow. Simply masterful. Such a humble expert you are, not wanting to take full credit for your own manifestations ... wow ... sooo beautiful and to give me credit for it too! OMG! If there was not a written record, I might get credit for your expertise, but you deserve it all ... :love:

Destee

No, I'm ignorant of what you are refering to. But you seem to know all

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back