Black Spirituality Religion : (Author edit due to new views)

And God shows where Prophets make mistakes...where does God show any mistake by Noah, in his being drunk or in his proclaming Canaan's curse?

You are leaning to your own understanding, my brother, and the Bible says not to do that (Proverbs 3:5-6)...

Peace.
Bro. Broham
I could ask the same question where did God tell Noah to curse Canaan?
Especially since it was not Canaan but Ham who looked upon his drunken Nakedness?

IF not mine own understanding then who should think for me?

Prophets are inspired brother, they don't speak from themselves. That is what makes them Prophets.
Even profits do not lose their individuality and free will......as Numbers 20:1-13 demonstartes.

...Proverbs 3:5-6 says acknowledge God and He will direct you.
Both Jonah, David and Solomon acknowledge God and we know what things they did......they still retain their free will to do and say as they please.

Again, brother Frankster, you will have to admit that in each case you cited, God showed where the Prophet made a mistake; ergo a false proclamation from a Prophet would be shown by God to be false. How can one just decide on his/her own that a Prophet's proclamation is false?...

That is my argument that Prophets can and do make mistakes.....they remain human.
Especially one awaken from or in a drunken stupor.......who curses someone who for all intents and purposes did him no injustice.
Where has the curse of Canaan shown to be true? as in an exception to the norm of human societies?

Nor are all prophecies shown to be false by God, History bears some out to be so.... Isaiah prophesied that Babylon would remain uninhabited
ISAIAH 13
13:19And Babylon, the glory of kingdoms, the beauty of the Chaldees' excellency, shall be as when God overthrew Sodom and Gomorrah
13:20 It shall never be inhabited, neither shall it be dwelt in from generation to generation: neither shall the Arabian pitch tent there; neither shall the shepherds make their fold there

Everybody it seems has been a slave one time or another. The Japanese took the Chinese as slaves. Russia has work camp slaves today. The English sent Englishmen as slaves to Australia and the islands. Jews were taken as slaves in Egypt. The Middle East has always had slaves and they have taken slaves today from Africa. Muslims have had slaves as spoken in the Koran. Indians have taken slaves of other tribes. And this is one reason that so many people have been slaves. In war, it is either take slaves of the losing people or kill the lot of them. We at this date, nation build, theirs.

Lev 20:11
And the man that lieth with his father's wife hath uncovered his father's nakedness: both of them shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Nip this in the bud, before it goes off into some other direction...

Ham had incest relations with the wife of Noah, (presumably his own mother) while Noah was inebriated.
Take it from there
Thank you

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back