Black Relationships : (Author edit due to new views)

An early age is good but don't always fit well on everyone , so when it comes to marriage I think
the right age is universal including or covering all or a whole collectively without limit or exception,
especially available equitably to all that follows mentally , morally , physically and spiritually the
age can be of range upon the Individuals

Most people do jump the broom in the range of 25-27 for men and 24 for women statistically
and not as a teenager in many cases lack of readiness , mentally , financially and stability.
18 too soon ! JMO....

I think that it depends on the culture of the society. I think that universally, in the right society, the rightful age of marriage or it should be OK to marry when a person begins puberty, "puberty" meaning:

"the period or age at which a person is first capable of sexual reproduction of offspring: in common law, presumed to be 14 years in the male and 12 years in the female."

No way now we talking kids / children what society need to do is see it right and allow children to grow up into the
manner of adulthood , at such age they wouldn't even understand marriage or it's meaning at that stage if raised
with morals they would be thinking career a future , school an education not anything sexual / marriage and so forth
this is what's wrong today our children growing up too fast and not ready and making mistakes having babies which
both not ready for parenthood / motherhood or fatherhood they still babies where will they work for support???
really that is beyond compare and no it's simply not okay!!!
like feeding a pipe dream marriage should be as stated above in my last post now that's Reality

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back