Black Astrology : ARIES THE RAM...

ONCE AGAIN IT IS THE TIME OF ARIES THE RAM!

The Sun enters Aries on Sunday, March 20th, and will transit this sign until Tuesday, April 19th. Aries the Ram is aggressive in the spring; beginnings are the keynote, hence farmers plant, people become more gregarious and extroverted, and the natural clime is outward...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE ARIANS OF THE FAMILY...

I'm an Aries and I feel like I've just been called out. Everything you said applies to me I've never been to smart about astrology so I never really paid it any mind but now I see its something to pay attention to. I started waslking at nine months and it came out of nowhere I just got up and walked. The thing about us not getting along with cancers, my mom is a Cancer is so laid back that we always fight about it. I dated a libra and it worked out even though we were completely different. You opened my eyes to quite a bit of knowledge concerning my personality, Thank you:)

AGAIN IT IS THE TIME OF ARIES THE RAM!

The Sun enters Aries at 1:26 this afternoon (March 20th), and will transit this sign until Tuesday, April 19th. Aries the Ram is aggressive in the spring; beginnings are the keynote, hence farmers plant, people become more gregarious and extroverted, and the natural clime is outward...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE ARIANS IN THE FAMILY...

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back