Black Astrology : ARIES THE RAM...

In an extensive study of 4,651 community leaders, sociologist Edmund Van Deusen found those born under the sign Aries "at the head of the class, with a total 20% greater than average. No other sign came close..." ("Astro-Genetics," Doubleday, p.93)

This seems to confirm – at least partially – the traditional observation that Aries people tend to be leaders, pioneers, and individualists of the highest order...

Arians on the Internet...

Aries virtually surges forth to explore the Internet, fearless, with not a thought about risks. The Aries native is a natural pioneer, needing conquest and a challenge, so entering cyberspace feels natural and exciting...

Aries likes progress and forward motion, and it can be argued that the Internet is progressive in the freedom (another Aries love) of information offered. Restlessness will keep the Arian popping from one side to another, using hyperlinks that can take the Aries native quickly to another site of interest...

The problem the Internet presents to the Aries native is that Aries cannot show his/her infectious excitement and enthusiasm with body language. The thrill shining from Aries' eyes as a beacon to the rest of the world to jump into the fun cannot be seen by others, and Aries finds this frustrating and lonely...

But there is great courage in this sign, and the need to be doing something every minute. If only there were enough time to explore even more of the Internet!

Aries will probably start using the Internet to chat with all of the friends and acquaintances out there via any Internet portal that has a buddy system notifying everyone to jump on for a chat. Aries loves a party, so chatting with lots of different people at the same time is enjoyable.

Booking vacation trips through the Internet and checking out sites that have a sense of adventure - such as space exploration and science - will keep the Arian mind intrigued and eager to continue exploring the wonderful world of cyberspace. Here are a few websites that the Arian will find interesting:

www.pseudo.com
www.travelcity.com
www.space.com

I have a question about my chart..my sun is in aries and my moon in libra....my pluto (libra) conjuncts my moon and opposes my sun..my moon and pluto are in the 4th house and sun in the 10th..how do you think those energies work as far as balancing the feminine and masculine energy of my soul...and what do you think about its internal/external expression in familial and career relationships

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back