Black Astrology : AQUARIUS THE WATER BEARER...

Aqil said:
The opposition between the Sun and the Moon in your horoscope shows that there are difficulties between you and the people you deal with. There is a natural conflict between your ego and your emotions, and you unconsciously communicate this psychological hang-up to your family, friends, and even your romantic interests. You often act in a hesitant spurt of enthusiasm, which is followed by the anguish that your actions may have been ill-advised. When you try to assert your own individuality, you are often torn by your loyalty to those closest to you. You would prefer to have their full support so you could avoid the painful explanations and guilt that seems to accompany anything you want to do...

Relationships mean a great deal to you, and you long for someone whom you can totally identify with. Although you enjoy casual contacts, they never sufficiently satisfy your need to belong. You desire a mate who will fulfill your every need - love, friendship, sustaining you in your goals, sharing in your setbacks, strengthening you in your moments of weakness, inspiring you to exploit your creative talents, and, at the same time, sharing the full benefits of your combined efforts. A tall order, to be sure, and you will have to make concessions in order to attract that kind of mate. You will have to be more giving than receiving, more compromising than obstinate, and more humble than arrogant. This too may be a tall order, but you can do it or at least give it a good try. Any progress will prove beneficial...

Your greatest handicap is your unwillingness to let go of the past. Don't worry that people will consider you indifferent and unfeeling - you could never be unemotional. Make a realistic appraisal of what you want from your life and file a plan with yourself to achieve it. Don't wait for people to open doors for you. Some things you must do for yourself, even if it means having to indulge in yourself...

You will experience some problems with partnerships until you know where you stand and can state your position honestly. You might feel sorry for yourself or become bitter when matters do not progress exactly the way you want them to, but that's life. The hard knocks are what make the success that follows so precious. Try to maintain a moderate physical pace; you cannot burn the candle at both ends without endangering your health...

Peace.

aqil,
wow, thank you. something i've been struggling with is letting go of the past and moving on. i tend to hang on to things longer than necessary. if i'm reading the first paragraph correctly, another struggle is asserting my indiviuality regardless of what others think. you've definitely given me something to think about. thank you

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back